Adebayor (merged)

Young_Kenny_The_Blue said:
Arsenal_dj said:
Pollerz said:
In my opinion that leaves u with three top 4 players... van persie clichy and arshavin.. by my reckoning we would have... Robinho adebayor tevez barry ireland.. if they sign lescott and terry. so thats 7 to your 3...

Sagna
Gallas
Eduardo

haha. ok, what ever you say

I'd say RVP, Clichy, Arshavin, Cesc, Sagna, Gallas makes 6. Before he was injured Rosicky and that's about it.

I would've put Shay Given as one of the top players at least btw.

Arsenal_dj said:
According to Arsenal insiders this is DONE!!

Honestly you guy could be getting a hero or a villan depending on his attitude on the day! The one thing i would be worried about ofr you guys is if Milan come calling... He wants to play for a top team and will show it in his form if you decline any offers

Please dont attack me im herer to dicuss!

i for one yesterday got sick of your silly little insults and you obvious lack of footballing knowledge. i come on here to discuss city with fellow city fans. if i wanted the opinion of a gooner i would ask for it. but i dont so please stop causing trouble, and trying to be clever because u sould like a little child with a bitter taste in his mouth. now please, im begging you, go away. i want to talk to the rest of our fans on topics that concern us...... not you
yes so FUCK OFF

Bergkamp said:
Arsenal_dj said:
Pollerz said:
In my opinion that leaves u with three top 4 players... van persie clichy and arshavin.. by my reckoning we would have... Robinho adebayor tevez barry ireland.. if they sign lescott and terry. so thats 7 to your 3...

Sagna
Gallas
Eduardo

haha. ok, what ever you say

I'd say RVP, Clichy, Arshavin, Cesc, Sagna, Gallas makes 6. Before he was injured Rosicky and that's about it.

I would've put Shay Given as one of the top players at least btw.

theres only cech who you could argue is better than given, he was outstanding and that with a poorly organised defense infront of him! and further supporting given the defense vastly improved once he came into the side!

hi , would somebody be kind enough to update me on what has been said about adebayor?
any itk the stuff etc?
thanks

Bergkamp said:
blueboyforever said:
Bergkamp said:
Arsenalfan said:
NAHH,

Read Arsenal-Mania===the arsenal version of this (but 10 times better).

EVERYBODY hates whoreman, he is in it for the money and guess who is in the money...City.

I wish you luck with your team of ego's, come back when you actually are good enough to compete with the TOP 4.

Actually Arsenal-Mania is rubbish and full of children like yourself.
another slanging match between other clubs supporters we seem to be causing quite a stir these days lol

:) Nah I just came on here yesterday for a civilised discussion. I hate people that go on other supporters boards and try to wind people up. What's the point?

Oh and that forum is sh*te. I meant that bit. :)
so do you think you'll make the top 4 this year? if we gel at the start then you seem the most kikly to drop out no disrespect but cant see it being the other 3

its pathetic. bergkamp is sound tho. talks sense and seems an all round nice guy. but arsenal dj. i jus want him to bugger off

Can't you guys just get him banned or something? The WUMs are unnecessary.

Arsenal_dj said:
According to Arsenal insiders this is DONE!!

Honestly you guy could be getting a hero or a villan depending on his attitude on the day! The one thing i would be worried about ofr you guys is if Milan come calling... He wants to play for a top team and will show it in his form if you decline any offers

Please dont attack me im herer to dicuss!

i for one yesterday got sick of your silly little insults and you obvious lack of footballing knowledge. i come on here to discuss city with fellow city fans. if i wanted the opinion of a gooner i would ask for it. but i dont so please stop causing trouble, and trying to be clever because u sould like a little child with a bitter taste in his mouth. now please, im begging you, go away. i want to talk to the rest of our fans on topics that concern us...... not you
Just ignore him Kenny, don't answer his posts and he'll eventually give up and go away.

Please dont attack me im herer to dicuss![/quote]

i for one yesterday got sick of your silly little insults and you obvious lack of footballing knowledge. i come on here to discuss city with fellow city fans. if i wanted the opinion of a gooner i would ask for it. but i dont so please stop causing trouble, and trying to be clever because u sould like a little child with a bitter taste in his mouth. now please, im begging you, go away. i want to talk to the rest of our fans on topics that concern us...... not you[/quote]
yes so FUCK OFF[/quote]

thanks for the back-up. i like your way better. i wanted to try the calm approach so he might go away. i dont mind talkin to other fans but its those with no clue about football and clearly more interest in our club than there own that i can't stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.