Adebayor (merged)

blueboyforever said:
svennis pennis said:
Bergkamp said:
bluebean said:
theres only cech who you could argue is better than given, he was outstanding and that with a poorly organised defense infront of him! and further supporting given the defense vastly improved once he came into the side!

Cech has had his day... a bit too flappy for my liking these days. He doesn't even get many shots at him as Chavs are very solid defensively... wasn't it 1 shot 1 goal in the semi final v Barca? ;)

No but seriously Given has had to work hard between the sticks... I reckon Cech is overrated. Give him a team with a sh*te defence and you'll see how poo he is... you can tell by the amount he concedes in international games.

Yeh but no keeper in the world would of saved that shot, it was rifled in.

oh, and has he signed yet?

MEN state he has missed the plane to get to SA but im sure i read we dont leave until this afternoon?
i thought we left 9.30 this morning mate

Oh really? Bollocks.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Young_Kenny_The_Blue said:
thanks for the back-up. i like your way better. i wanted to try the calm approach so he might go away. i dont mind talkin to other fans but its those with no clue about football and clearly more interest in our club than there own that i can't stand

Click on his profile on his post and just use the Foe button then you dont see his posts, It is true that you could write what he appears to know about football on the back of a postage stamp with a very thick pen but I dont think he has insulted anyone with personal abuse (could be wrong as I blocked him long ago) so calling for a ban because he gets on your tits is going to take longer than just blocking him yourself.
(Just a friendly tip Kenny)

ah thank you. didn't know about that nixon. and hey..... leave my bike alone.. lol

thank you

Even if Ade had missed the plane, If he flies tonight he will still be there in time for the first game! Im guessing we have something lined up for him as if/when he signs he will do the interviews on mcfc.co.uk and stuff

have i missed something i'v only just got and went onto bbc sport and its saying adebayor has passed his medical but its not on ssn?

it this true or?

sorry if this has been answered before but i'v only just got up so i dont have no clue lol.

thanks

BibbyBlue85 said:
Even if Ade had missed the plane, If he flies tonight he will still be there in time for the first game! Im guessing we have something lined up for him as if/when he signs he will do the interviews on mcfc.co.uk and stuff
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA-DuGGCf68&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA-DuGGC ... re=related</a>
you mean like this one !

BibbyBlue85 said:

Aren't the squad supposed to be stopping off in Abu Dhabi en route to do some PR, Photo ops, shirt signings etc ? Plenty of time for him to catch up with them in S/A yet.

BibbyBlue85 said:

The royal family of Abu Dhabi owns Etihad Airways, I'm sure we can arrange a flight lol

lee-mcfc said:
have i missed something i'v only just got and went onto bbc sport and its saying adebayor has passed his medical but its not on ssn?

it this true or?

sorry if this has been answered before but i'v only just got up so i dont have no clue lol.

thanks

It seems to be true mate. A guy on here said Ade was having his medical at 10:30pm last night and then it broke on Radio5 Live at around 12am that he had passed. We are just waiting on the work permit now mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.