Adebayor (merged)

Rammyblues said:
With all these gooners saying how shit he is you would think they would be singing our praises because for the first time we will actually give them and wenger 25m to go and spend and improve their squad so they can challenge for the title knowing full well that because he is shit we won't be a threat to them, because some are not happy maybe again as with the rags and tevez maybe they are not being truthful to themselves!!!!!!!!! (Just pleased we didn't give the rags any money for Tevez)

EA is quailty when healthly. He is far from shit

Stupid to even suggest he is.

Dillon said:
Tommy Nookah said:
select few went to launch new kit in abu Dhabi rest fly out to s/africa tomoz

'Adebayor could, if the deal is finalised today take a later flight to Abu Dhabi to join up with manager Mark Hughes, Stevie Ireland and new signings Gareth Barry, Roque Santa Cruz and Carlos Tevez for Friday's new kit unveiling.

That small party will then carry on to join with the rest of the squad, who fly to South Africa this afternoon for the pre-season tour.'

Sounds good to me.

Rules out the signing of jt or jl before sa. If anything it will be done near the end of summer

BlueTurban said:
Tommy Nookah said:
BlueTurban said:
Tommy Nookah said:
select few went to launch new kit in abu Dhabi rest fly out to s/africa tomoz

SSN reported from Manchester Airport earlier today showing squad jetting out to South Africa, minus Tevez and Hughes so I think its more likely they go to Abu Dhabi tomorrow
must of got it wrong way round,sure i read it today though

Im trying to remember who was at the airport, i think they showed SWP, Bellamy, Bridge, Dunne and De Jong. I could be wrong but id be suprised if this group where doing the corporate work in Abu Dhabi
its just superman and the new boys doin the kit launch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.