Adebayor (merged)

Tommy Nookah said:
select few went to launch new kit in abu Dhabi rest fly out to s/africa tomoz

'Adebayor could, if the deal is finalised today take a later flight to Abu Dhabi to join up with manager Mark Hughes, Stevie Ireland and new signings Gareth Barry, Roque Santa Cruz and Carlos Tevez for Friday's new kit unveiling.

That small party will then carry on to join with the rest of the squad, who fly to South Africa this afternoon for the pre-season tour.'

Sounds good to me.

Rammyblues said:
With all these gooners saying how shit he is you would think they would be singing our praises because for the first time we will actually give them and wenger 25m to go and spend and improve their squad so they can challenge for the title knowing full well that because he is shit we won't be a threat to them, because some are not happy maybe again as with the rags and tevez maybe they are not being truthful to themselves!!!!!!!!! (Just pleased we didn't give the rags any money for Tevez)

He's a quality player. 30 goals 2 seasons ago says it all and 16 goals last season isn't that bad either.

Rammyblues said:
With all these gooners saying how shit he is you would think they would be singing our praises because for the first time we will actually give them and wenger 25m to go and spend and improve their squad so they can challenge for the title knowing full well that because he is shit we won't be a threat to them, because some are not happy maybe again as with the rags and tevez maybe they are not being truthful to themselves!!!!!!!!! (Just pleased we didn't give the rags any money for Tevez)

Thing is though Wenger will use the money on 3 or 4 young French players of the future,or who would take 6 months to settle.That is going to piss the gooners fans off more i think

funny how wenger as slated us for spending big money but is more than happy to sell ade for £20+ to us...

jefr said:
hello said:
ussy said:
BlueMoonie said:
--------------Given---------------
Richards--Terry--Kompany--Lescott
-------------De Jong--------------
-------Ireland--------Barry--------
Tevez----------------------Robbo
---------------Ade----------------

Id play this with SWP covering tevez rsc covering ade and petrov covering robbo

If any attacks come down our weak left wing because of robbo not getting back barry can cover and help out our LB as he has played on the left side before.

If we dont get Terry then Onouha or Dunne in his position, no Lescott then Bridge playing there.
awesome team, imo strongest team anyone has put together yet

Get see this formation being used at home and against the non clogging lesser away teams. For the Sky 4 and the cloggers of this world I think he will go 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 to explout their respective weaknesses, either way we are going to have options all over the pitch and its time for Hughes to earn his corn (Hopefully his golf handicap will take a beating has he ponders)
prem champions 2009/2010
hold_your_horses.jpg

Tommy Nookah said:
BlueTurban said:
Tommy Nookah said:
select few went to launch new kit in abu Dhabi rest fly out to s/africa tomoz

SSN reported from Manchester Airport earlier today showing squad jetting out to South Africa, minus Tevez and Hughes so I think its more likely they go to Abu Dhabi tomorrow
must of got it wrong way round,sure i read it today though

Im trying to remember who was at the airport, i think they showed SWP, Bellamy, Bridge, Dunne and De Jong. I could be wrong but id be suprised if this group where doing the corporate work in Abu Dhabi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.