Adebayor (merged)

If i was a mega rich footballer moving from the south to the north im fooking sure i wouldnt be jumping on a plane the day after signing. not to go on tour for a few weeks. fook that....

allan harper said:

south-park-blame-canada.jpg

allan harper said:
If i was a mega rich footballer moving from the south to the north im fooking sure i wouldnt be jumping on a plane the day after signing. not to go on tour for a few weeks. fook that....
ain't got no choice if we are payin his wages

SSN reported from Manchester Airport earlier today showing squad jetting out to South Africa, minus Tevez and Hughes so I think its more likely they go to Abu Dhabi tomorrow[/quote]
must of got it wrong way round,sure i read it today though[/quote]

Im trying to remember who was at the airport, i think they showed SWP, Bellamy, Bridge, Dunne and De Jong. I could be wrong but id be suprised if this group where doing the corporate work in Abu Dhabi[/quote]
its just superman and the new boys doin the kit launch[/quote]

Which must mean SWP Bells etc were off to South Africa.
Does that mean none of the new players will face Orlando Pirates on sat?

BlueTurban said:
SSN reported from Manchester Airport earlier today showing squad jetting out to South Africa, minus Tevez and Hughes so I think its more likely they go to Abu Dhabi tomorrow
must of got it wrong way round,sure i read it today though[/quote]

Im trying to remember who was at the airport, i think they showed SWP, Bellamy, Bridge, Dunne and De Jong. I could be wrong but id be suprised if this group where doing the corporate work in Abu Dhabi[/quote]
its just superman and the new boys doin the kit launch[/quote]

Which must mean SWP Bells etc were off to South Africa.
Does that mean none of the new players will face Orlando Pirates on sat?[/quote]
ye they meet up in s/africa prob leave straight after owners might private jet them there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.