Adebayor (merged)

the--dud said:
Just made this, my new wallpaper :)
bluemoonattack.jpg
Like it

Took me a while to see the players in that wallpaper

Should have gone to specsavers!

Hehe, hardest bit was making Adebayor's bright yellow shirt look blue ;)
Cheers for the comment though!

I must be the only one getting the jitters here over the delay in the announcement of this deal.... having said that I didn't expect it to get this far anyway, and I've been proven wrong, so hopefully I'm just worrying over nothing.

bizzbo said:
I must be the only one getting the jitters here over the delay in the announcement of this deal.... having said that I didn't expect it to get this far anyway, and I've been proven wrong, so hopefully I'm just worrying over nothing.

fuck me if u have the jitters over this one what were u like over Tevez,,lol

Hi guys,

First of all I am an Arsenal supporter. I am not going to troll, wind up etc etc as I don't see the point. If you don't want me to post shout and I will disappear quietly.

I thought I'd post that most Arsenal supporters aren't against ManC, trust me we hate, united, chelsea and ofc the scum far more. I am not worried about you breaking into the top 4, firstly if you do it's because you deserve to on the pitch. I also think we are being written off far too quickly, even when we lose Adebayor to you trust me we won't be weaker. I fully expect Wenger to purchase a couple of players. United have lost a couple of key players and Liverpool haven't really strengthened yet. I personally think it is going to be a close run thing regardless this season. I still think you guys will need at least a full season to gel and lets see if you give Hughes time.I hope you don't become another Chelsea.

As for Adebayor trust me on this, 95% of Arsenal fans are happy he is going, he is a quality player, however his head was turned last season and was never the same again for us. He also has an attitude and really needs to time his runs far better. We aew actually relieved he is gone and to be honest most of us couldn't really care he has gone for a rival. No point keeping a player who doesn't want to play for you. I also think Wenger wanted rid of him asap as I don't think he will suit our formation this season. Remember we have Dudu back, Arshavin and RVP, also Rosicky as well. We aren't in a bad position :)

Anyway just my thoughts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.