Adebayor (merged)

badge: " i don't understand why some of us are so excited about adebayor. surely the fact that the majority of arsenal fans can't wait to see him go tells you something! i'd rather persevere with caicedo. "

this goes for all you who doubt Ade's ability, i have posted it before, but i will post it again ....:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDP77Gpqmo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDP77Gpqmo</a>

he is just SO much more than a goalscorer ....... him doing this with the other players city have around him will be unstoppable !

plus, his wondergoal against the spurs isnt too shabby either

and yes im aware of how people look good on youtube, but this is his general attacking play, not just him scoring a lot of goals (although he has that ability too)

azatheblue said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Spindash said:
What? Eh? WTF?

On Ric removing his thread earlier today - he did it because it was a duplicate thread, that's what he said he would do when duplication was pointed out.

what?? and whats all that crap about in the mail. once again i see no truth as there are no quotes.

Yeah and the funny thing is that they say he will still join City.

but if he joins United.. We were the first wo said it.......... haha always right that paper

If there is any truth that he's asked for time to think over the deal (and there might not be, you all know what journalists are like!) then it could possibly simply be he agent seeing if anyone else is interested before he signs, i wouldn't read too much into it, he is afterall a player who has been linked with Milan, Barca and Madrid in the last year.

Everything indicates it's done, anyhow.

Contrary to some reports I would like to point out Adebayor has NOT had a medical with the club at this time, not to say it wont happen, just be patient, Work Permit yes, Medical NO.

If he doesn;t sign tomorrow I think there could be some truth in that story.I can;t now see any reason for it not to be done and dusted tomorrow unless he;s having 2nd thoughts.If he is thinking about it then we do what we did with eto;o.No player should have to think about joining what will be the best club side in the world.And THAT is the way we ALL should think about our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.