Adebayor (merged)

mcfc_die_hard said:
Right i am going to say something here.

Adebayor will be a man city player soon. So stop moaning and listening to these rag papers spouting bullshit. Also Ade has got the desire to win despite what the Arsenal fans say.

What are arsenal going to do ? They have forced him out of the door by boing him on the pitch and they just dont realise that if they sell him then they dont have any strikers who can do what he can i.e in the air holding the ball up etc.... and they will be trusting bentdner to do his job which he will simply not be able to do.

So chill out and just let it all happen :)

IF he is holding out for money or IF he is holding out for a "bigger/better" club THEN in either of those circumstances I would tell him to do one - he clearly has an attitude issue, and he is NOT a world superstar such as a Terry or an Eto'o IN MY OPINION. I do not mind waiting for a Terry or an Eto'o as they are superstars, I do mind it from Ade cos he is not at that same level

bobmcfc said:
if hes dragging his feet then fuck him off. good player but if eto'o got told to piss off so should ade

Eto'o had months to decide. Ade has had 2 days, give the guy a break.

spanishblue said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
PhuketBlue said:
*singingtheblues* said:
As far as I'm concerned, he can fuck right off now.

We don't need another week trying to pander to a player who's relatively similar to what we already have... a player who doesn't even want to come, a player who is immensely selfish and has an awful attitude.

He's not worth the trouble; RSC wants to play for us and is determined to be a success, whereas Adebayor's attitude couldn't be more different.

I can't take another drawn out saga pandering to another prima donna, if we're prepared to do that all over again, we should have saved ourselves the effort and put all our weight behind the Eto'o transfer.

Really not keen on this transfer now.

This delay is reportedly down to him waiting for another club, so he can avoid playing for us.

Do we need a player like that?

Adebayor can get fucked.

Let me get this right. You don't want Adebayor as he has a bit of an attitude, he is hoping another club comes in for him and the transfer is becoming drawn out.

Yet you think we should have put all our effort into signing Eto'o, a player who exemplifies pretty much everything you've stated as the reasons you don't want Adebayor?

Dont even start trying to apply logic,common-sense and rational thinking to this post,mate.
Everything about it is contradictory nonsense.
But,apparently,we're all entitled to an opinion.
Even when it is clearly wrong.

This from the man who thinks the transfer section is a circus and just comes over to lob the odd grenade
do us a favor stay in off topic [what are you listening to now] and leave us to evaluate other people's posts cheers blue?

He can throw around all the patronising dismissals all he wants...

He picked the on wrong poster here.

He even tried to pigeonhole me earlier!

Who the fuck do you think you are NF?

You've picked the wrong poster to pick out and attempt to ridicule.

BringBackSwales said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
Right i am going to say something here.

Adebayor will be a man city player soon. So stop moaning and listening to these rag papers spouting bullshit. Also Ade has got the desire to win despite what the Arsenal fans say.

What are arsenal going to do ? They have forced him out of the door by boing him on the pitch and they just dont realise that if they sell him then they dont have any strikers who can do what he can i.e in the air holding the ball up etc.... and they will be trusting bentdner to do his job which he will simply not be able to do.

So chill out and just let it all happen :)

IF he is holding out for money or IF he is holding out for a "bigger/better" club THEN in either of those circumstances I would tell him to do one - he clearly has an attitude issue, and he is NOT a world superstar such as a Terry or an Eto'o IN MY OPINION. I do not mind waiting for a Terry or an Eto'o as they are superstars, I do mind it from Ade cos he is not at that same level

i agree there mate, maybe were back in for eto'o., cant see it myself but you never know

Dillon said:
bobmcfc said:
if hes dragging his feet then fuck him off. good player but if eto'o got told to piss off so should ade

Eto'o had months to decide. Ade has had 2 days, give the guy a break.

hes wanted out of arsenal for ages, anyway he seemed keen enough to get a new work permit. i just want this sorted so he can be paraded in africa on saturday

bobmcfc said:

Yet on the Eto'o thread you say we should go back in for him? a player who has fooked us about for weeks! I don't get it bob?

i don't want to start a new thread guys, but can i just say congrats to myself

1000th post!!

its been a pleasure

thanks guys!

Anyone hear the story about Adebayor and the take that concert? Warning: pointless, punchlineless, probably fictional, round the houses anecdote to follow.

Apparently due to his social skills being about 1.5/10 he was dissuaded from going out on the town by Arseknee and the Arsenal boyz and took to skulking in the corridors of administration at Highbury trying to pick up everyday spadge like deputy assistant bursary receptionists. He took a liking to this one girl and asked her what music she was into, she told him Take That were pretty good, so he turns up the next day with two tickets to see Take That at the o2. The night of the big show comes around and Adebayor fails to turn up but sends his minder instead to chaperone the disappointed woman.

Nothing exceptional there, footballer in shit music, bad date shocker! but I think it sums up why I like Adebayor, he has an endearing way of being a shit human being.

bobmcfc said:
hes wanted out of arsenal for ages, anyway he seemed keen enough to get a new work permit. i just want this sorted so he can be paraded in africa on saturday

We all want it sorted :)

If we got Ade I'd sleep easy, mission complete.

I'm sure we'll get Lescott + one other defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.