its been a pleasure

thanks guys!

another 934 and I get mine too mate, well done
Thats nowt mate, I have another 986 to go

Fuck me, how long ave i got lmao

get on with it you dozy tosser! LOL

*singingtheblues* said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Can I just make one point regarding this Adebayor dragging his heels thing. It appeared on one publications website last night, then every other newspaper added that story.

Sound familliar?

"Craig Bellamy goes on strike" was the last time that happened.

Don't read the papers, don't trust the papers on anything. At all. Never. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.
I'm not forming my opinion solely on a newspaper article mate.

It appears (with or without reading any articles) that Adebayor is dragging his heels. He was granted a work permit, and looked nailed on, yet he hasn't even had his medical yet!

City wanted this one done as quickly as possible for the pre-season tour of South Africa, if he wasn't draggin his heels it would have been completed by now.

That's why I believe he's looking elsewhere.

Seems harsh, cant believe its up to the player to arrange the medical so thats not an indication of him dragging his heels is it?

If there has been no medical it to me indicates the two parties have yet to agree terms, now you take that to mean he is dragging his heels, why is it not the club? They have failed to meet his demands it seems just as much as he has failed to cede to the clubs wishes, YET.

Also on a side note all those, "He can f*** off if he doesnt love City and wasnt a boyhood fan" based on some useless journalism, try replacing the word City with United and He with Tevez.

Its a bit hypocritical to laugh at other whilst carrying on in the same manner.

Danish Blue said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Can I just make one point regarding this Adebayor dragging his heels thing. It appeared on one publications website last night, then every other newspaper added that story.

Sound familliar?

Don't read the papers, don't trust the papers on anything. At all. Never. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.

It appears (with or without reading any articles) that Adebayor is dragging his heels. He was granted a work permit, and looked nailed on, yet he hasn't even had his medical yet!

City wanted this one done as quickly as possible for the pre-season tour of South Africa, if he wasn't draggin his heels it would have been completed by now.

Seems harsh, cant believe its up to the player to arrange the medical so thats not an indication of him dragging his heels is it?

If there has been no medical it to me indicates the two parties have yet to agree terms, now you take that to mean he is dragging his heels, why is it not the club? They have failed to meet his demands it seems just as much as he has failed to cede to the clubs wishes, YET.

Also on a side note all those, "He can f*** off if he doesnt love City and wasnt a boyhood fan" based on some useless journalism, try replacing the word City with United and He with Tevez.

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from...

But as far as I can see, Hughes has said talks are "at an advanced stage", and we've applied for and been granted a work permit for Adebayor's services.

It wouldn't have gone that far without Arsenal's say so, and without the two clubs coming to an agreement on a fee.

So as far as I can see Adebayor is either dragging his heels, or haggling over personal terms.

Maybe he's got a slight injury that he wants to rest for a few days
Maybe Arsenal don't want anything announced until they have a replacement
Maybe Milan made a phonecall

Maybe, maybe, maybe

It could be so many things.

*singingtheblues* said:
Danish Blue said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Sound familliar?

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from...

But as far as I can see, Hughes has said talks are "at an advanced stage", and we've applied for and been granted a work permit for Adebayor's services.

It wouldn't have gone that far without Arsenal's say so, and without the two clubs coming to an agreement on a fee.

So as far as I can see Adebayor is either dragging his heels, or haggling over personal terms.

If Hughes says things are at an advanced stage, then they are at an advanced stage.

Normally it's just the little things at this point that hold a deal up. remember, he never mentioned Eto'o, just suggested it, so we must be pretty damn close.

*singingtheblues* said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
PhuketBlue said:
*singingtheblues* said:
As far as I'm concerned, he can fuck right off now.

We don't need another week trying to pander to a player who's relatively similar to what we already have... a player who doesn't even want to come, a player who is immensely selfish and has an awful attitude.

He's not worth the trouble; RSC wants to play for us and is determined to be a success, whereas Adebayor's attitude couldn't be more different.

I can't take another drawn out saga pandering to another prima donna, if we're prepared to do that all over again, we should have saved ourselves the effort and put all our weight behind the Eto'o transfer.

Really not keen on this transfer now.

This delay is reportedly down to him waiting for another club, so he can avoid playing for us.

Do we need a player like that?

Adebayor can get fucked.

Let me get this right. You don't want Adebayor as he has a bit of an attitude, he is hoping another club comes in for him and the transfer is becoming drawn out.

Yet you think we should have put all our effort into signing Eto'o, a player who exemplifies pretty much everything you've stated as the reasons you don't want Adebayor?

Dont even start trying to apply logic,common-sense and rational thinking to this post,mate.
Everything about it is contradictory nonsense.
But,apparently,we're all entitled to an opinion.
Even when it is clearly wrong.

He can throw around all the patronising dismissals all he wants...

He picked the on wrong poster here.

He even tried to pigeonhole me earlier!

Who the fuck do you think you are NF?

You've picked the wrong poster to pick out and attempt to ridicule.

I think you have me mixed up with someone who gives a fuck what you think.
I don't need to ridicule you.
You do a great job without any outside help.

If you believe the Mail its over wages of all things!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1199950/Adebayors-agents-turn-United-City-balk-wage-demands.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... mands.html</a>

smiles said:
If you believe the Mail its over wages of all things!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1199950/Adebayors-agents-turn-United-City-balk-wage-demands.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... mands.html</a>

Read that this morning, if true then I think its a great sign that we are showing that we won't be dictated to when dealing with transfers.. our terms or nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.