Adebayor (merged)

Adebayor stalled on Wednesday after getting his work-permit. Maybe we knew before hand that he had asked for more time. He might have said all along that he'd come and get the permit but he wanted until the weekend to decide.

Whats to decide, no one else wants him. Bad signing in my book, i would get the kid Hunterlaar at least their is a chance he will improve, or leave our forward line as it is and move onto our real problem the defence.

Dubai Blue said:
Work permits are based on your employer. Therefore, to get one you have to be in the employ of that company. Therefore, he must have already signed a contract if he's already got a work permit through us. Therefore, he obviously hasn't got a work permit yet.

You sign someone before getting a work permit, not afterwards. Hence you often see "..........has signed for .......... subject to a successful work permit application".

Confused.

Maybe they're just dotting Is and crossing Ts. It's a massive transfer I'm sure his 'people' need time to look over the details.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
PhuketBlue said:
*singingtheblues* said:
As far as I'm concerned, he can fuck right off now.

We don't need another week trying to pander to a player who's relatively similar to what we already have... a player who doesn't even want to come, a player who is immensely selfish and has an awful attitude.

He's not worth the trouble; RSC wants to play for us and is determined to be a success, whereas Adebayor's attitude couldn't be more different.

I can't take another drawn out saga pandering to another prima donna, if we're prepared to do that all over again, we should have saved ourselves the effort and put all our weight behind the Eto'o transfer.

Really not keen on this transfer now.

This delay is reportedly down to him waiting for another club, so he can avoid playing for us.

Do we need a player like that?

Adebayor can get fucked.

Let me get this right. You don't want Adebayor as he has a bit of an attitude, he is hoping another club comes in for him and the transfer is becoming drawn out.

Yet you think we should have put all our effort into signing Eto'o, a player who exemplifies pretty much everything you've stated as the reasons you don't want Adebayor?

Dont even start trying to apply logic,common-sense and rational thinking to this post,mate.
Everything about it is contradictory nonsense.
But,apparently,we're all entitled to an opinion.
Even when it is clearly wrong.

I think you should try applying logic when reading a post, possibly even try to comprehend where a poster is coming from before you all jump on the resident bully bandwagon.

Contradictory?

I think you'll find I knew exactly the point I was making, and the possible connotations the resident idiots would attach to that point - You'll find I have now clarified it for the illiterate among us.

Clearly wrong?

In you opinion of course..... penis.

Bonol said:
Whats to decide, no one else wants him. Bad signing in my book, i would get the kid Hunterlaar at least their is a chance he will improve.

I said MAYBE and it doesn't matter if other clubs are interested it's still a big decision to leave a club like Arsenal, no matter how he's been treated.

I agree it will be hard for anyone to match us but I honestly don't blame a player for taking his time over this.

Blue Indian said:
At the press conference today in Abu Dhabi, Hughes was questionned about Adebayor and other potential signing and he said...

"We are talking to some players...and are looking to make sure the balance of the team is correct," Hughes said. "We do recognise the need to strengthen in certain areas."

Now that to me shows, Adebayor isn't the only player we are in advanced talks with!!! Good news!!
Is it only me, or is it a bit suspicious that Barry is in Abu Dhabi, but club captain Dunney isn't?

Forzacitizens said:
it seems a lot of people are in two minds about Ade, got to say, im not sure myself

We should give him a chance! We were only linked with him on Tuesday and because he's not signed two days later people are baying for his blood.

Ridiculous.

mrksdawn19 said:
Blue Indian said:
At the press conference today in Abu Dhabi, Hughes was questionned about Adebayor and other potential signing and he said...

"We are talking to some players...and are looking to make sure the balance of the team is correct," Hughes said. "We do recognise the need to strengthen in certain areas."

Now that to me shows, Adebayor isn't the only player we are in advanced talks with!!! Good news!!
Is it only me, or is it a bit suspicious that Barry is in Abu Dhabi, but club captain Dunney isn't?

But next seasons club captain is in USA at the moment!! :p

Forzacitizens said:
it seems a lot of people are in two minds about Ade, got to say, im not sure myself

i,ll make your mind up for ya,mate........yes please........ok??..

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
PhuketBlue said:
*singingtheblues* said:
As far as I'm concerned, he can fuck right off now.

We don't need another week trying to pander to a player who's relatively similar to what we already have... a player who doesn't even want to come, a player who is immensely selfish and has an awful attitude.

He's not worth the trouble; RSC wants to play for us and is determined to be a success, whereas Adebayor's attitude couldn't be more different.

I can't take another drawn out saga pandering to another prima donna, if we're prepared to do that all over again, we should have saved ourselves the effort and put all our weight behind the Eto'o transfer.

Really not keen on this transfer now.

This delay is reportedly down to him waiting for another club, so he can avoid playing for us.

Do we need a player like that?

Adebayor can get fucked.

Let me get this right. You don't want Adebayor as he has a bit of an attitude, he is hoping another club comes in for him and the transfer is becoming drawn out.

Yet you think we should have put all our effort into signing Eto'o, a player who exemplifies pretty much everything you've stated as the reasons you don't want Adebayor?

Dont even start trying to apply logic,common-sense and rational thinking to this post,mate.
Everything about it is contradictory nonsense.
But,apparently,we're all entitled to an opinion.
Even when it is clearly wrong.

This from the man who thinks the transfer section is a circus and just comes over to lob the odd grenade
do us a favor stay in off topic [what are you listening to now] and leave us to evaluate other people's posts cheers blue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.