Adebayor (merged)

Anyone think the arse will go for Eto'o if we get ade?

come to think of it tho if whinger can't handle adebayor he won't have a clue what to do with eto'o!

*oooh 100 posts. I must have a lot to say!!*

Daz_Blue said:
GIVEN

NEDUM TERRY KOMPANY (when fit) LESCOTT

IRELAND DEJONG BARRY

TEVEZ ADEBAYOR ROBINHO

SUBS

TAYLOR MICAH BRIDGE ZAB RSC BOJINOV SWP

Shit no room for ELANO BELLAMY JOHNSON DUNNE WEISS PETROV

If we get Terry, Lescott on top of Tev and Ade then top 4 is a real possibility ....

Where's Neds?

C_T_I_D said:
I know I'll get slated for this but I'd choose Adebayor over Eto'o purely because Samuel may take a significant settling in period having played the significant majority (if not all) his career in La Liga. Adebayor would not require this at all.
I'm not going to slate you because I totally agree with you, Eto'o is a better player but has no Prem experience, would have to move to a new country and settle in and i'm unsure on the language barrier.

Rammy Blue said:
oafc dave said:
ok. It looks City are talking to Ade and hope to push it through. Now, if the following happened together tonight or tmr:

(1) Arsenal informed City the fee has been agreed and City can talk to Ade immediately.
(2) Barca called Cook to inform the Eto'o thing has finally reached compromise, and Eto'o are also called and said he desperately wants to come here. They both pray for City to do a deal.

Then, what will you choose:
(i) Ade
(ii) Eto'o
(iii) None of them
(iv) Both of them

iv
Clearly the Ade-Eto'o partnership will be amazing. Dont think it will happen though.

Fanzone Danny said:
Daz_Blue said:
GIVEN

NEDUM TERRY KOMPANY (when fit) LESCOTT

IRELAND DEJONG BARRY

TEVEZ ADEBAYOR ROBINHO

SUBS

TAYLOR MICAH BRIDGE ZAB RSC BOJINOV SWP

Shit no room for ELANO BELLAMY JOHNSON DUNNE WEISS PETROV

If we get Terry, Lescott on top of Tev and Ade then top 4 is a real possibility ....

Where's Neds?

Look at the RB position = Nedum

johnmc said:
C_T_I_D said:
I know I'll get slated for this but I'd choose Adebayor over Eto'o purely because Samuel may take a significant settling in period having played the significant majority (if not all) his career in La Liga. Adebayor would not require this at all.

I don't understand this argument because when we sign a player from another Premier league club people will they they need to settle in to new surroundings and playing with new team mates and a new style of play anyway.

We've seen some exceptional players like Andriy Shevchenko for AC Milan come over to the premiership and fail, we've seen Forlan play for the rags and then tear it up in La Liga so I guess it works both ways when coming into a new league but with Adebayor I think an arm round his shoulder and playing with some top notch players up front (Robinho and Tevez) will bring the best out of him and have him back to his best after a few games.

Just goes to show....build it and they will come....

C_T_I_D said:
BlueMark said:
Rammy Blue said:
oafc dave said:
ok. It looks City are talking to Ade and hope to push it through. Now, if the following happened together tonight or tmr:

(1) Arsenal informed City the fee has been agreed and City can talk to Ade immediately.
(2) Barca called Cook to inform the Eto'o thing has finally reached compromise, and Eto'o are also called and said he desperately wants to come here. They both pray for City to do a deal.

Then, what will you choose:
(i) Ade
(ii) Eto'o
(iii) None of them
(iv) Both of them

iv

agreed mate, we are clearly going for it next season so we need a squad, not just a first XI that will compete, mind you losing both to African Nations would hit us... what a tough position to be in hey !! lol

Guess we'll just have to put up with that Robinho fella, and Tevez and Roque Santa Cruz for the time being then eh? What a shame.... ;-)

Who is saying this about Eto???????

City fans have changed. 'No to Adebayor' Fuck me. (shakes head in disbelief)

I'm 36 and we've been fucking shite for most of that time. To me this is like Christmas every day. We're signing the likes of Adebayor, players who only 2 years ago we could only admire and wished they played for us.

Unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.