Adebayor (merged)

Vitek said:
Wenger wont sell Adebayor too City.FACT

Why not?

Hes already gone on record as saying he wont have a problem sellin to other Prem Clubs!

Adebayor hardly popular there now!

Anyone seen his sales brochure!

I don't think that's the full picture Elanjo. I think we're playing this excellently again and I see it as the following:

- If Eto'o comes forward and wants to sign for us then we wrap it up almost instantly. This leaves Adebayor to City deal dead in the water as we'd have got our first option (which you just said)

- What I would say is that if it does not work in our favour then we've not lost anything and we'll sign a quality striker to save face / create excitement still through signing Adebayor. The fee can be sorted out easily if we really want him, money's no object anymore.

The more and more I hear about these star names the more and more I think that our owners aren't messing about - they're either going for the top four or the title next season and Hughes would have no excuses not to deliver one or the other dependant on who actually signs on the dotted line. The amount of pressure on Mark will be huge but he'll be loving it and wouldn't have it any other way if we can sign players of the calibre of Samuel or Adebayor.

just a quick one...
if we do sign adebayor, and seeing as people seem to think him and RSC are too similar, do we think we'll play 4 4 2 with RSC/ade middle with robinho and tevez as the wide men or a front 3 of tevez/robinho with ade or RSC?
good to have decisions like this to make but how do we think hughes will play it?

Vitek said:

What a predictable statement. Are you trying to take over my mantle as the most negative poster on this forum?

Vitek said:

The Lithuanian ITK strikes again.

You said yesterday that we would not sign Tevez if we signed Terry and now this one. I think you are a rag, your definitely doing a good job of masking your passion for CIty if not, but I rarely hear a city fan wording something in the way you have.

wrongun73 said:
just a quick one...
if we do sign adebayor, and seeing as people seem to think him and RSC are too similar, do we think we'll play 4 4 2 with RSC/ade middle with robinho and tevez as the wide men or a front 3 of tevez/robinho with ade or RSC?
good to have decisions like this to make but how do we think hughes will play it?

I'd have said:

----------------------Eto'o-----------RSC------------------------
----Robinho--------------------------------------Tevez----------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.