Adebayor (merged)

scores goals is only 25 comes from a top four rival and can only weaken them too, does not need to settle in so get in city and ffs stop dreaming about names.

Men playing catch-up...
CITY are understood to be in talks with Arsenal to sign striker Emmanuel Adebayor.

The 25-year-old Togo international has been linked with a move away from the Emirates Stadium this summer.

Neither the Blues nor Arsenal would comment on reports linking Adebayor with a move to Eastlands this lunchtime.

But it is understood that Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is prepared to consider selling his striker.

City, though, are still pressing ahead with their attempts to sign Carlos Tevez, with a view to getting a deal done before they depart for a tour of South Africa on Wednesday.

C_T_I_D said:
We've seen some exceptional players like Andriy Shevchenko for AC Milan come over to the premiership and fail, we've seen Forlan play for the rags and then tear it up in La Liga so I guess it works both ways when coming into a new league but with Adebayor I think an arm round his shoulder and playing with some top notch players up front (Robinho and Tevez) will bring the best out of him and have him back to his best after a few games.

Just goes to show....build it and they will come....

Yeah but we could say SWP went from us to chelsea and didnt cut it, Johnson to Chelsea as well, Darren Bent, David Bentley etc. Whilst it could be more likely they do settle having been here it might not happen as well. Forlan wasn't given a real chance for me and Sheva was past his best.

To anyone who wouldn't be happy with him

Take a look at this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duHse4_iItg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duHse4_iItg</a>

PistonBlue said:
City fans have changed. 'No to Adebayor' Fuck me. (shakes head in disbelief)

I'm 36 and we've been fucking shite for most of that time. To me this is like Christmas every day. We're signing the likes of Adebayor, players who only 2 years ago we could only admire and wished they played for us.

Unbelievable.

I'm singing from your hymn sheet PistonBlue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.