Adebayor (merged)

PistonBlue said:
City fans have changed. 'No to Adebayor' Fuck me. (shakes head in disbelief)

I'm 36 and we've been fucking shite for most of that time. To me this is like Christmas every day. We're signing the likes of Adebayor, players who only 2 years ago we could only admire and wished they played for us.

Unbelievable.

Couldnt agree more mate!

Re: Adebayor!

really pleased if we get him, is always a handful against us and usually scores, the season before last at eastlands, scored two and we couldnt handle him

LongsightM13 said:
If we get him, I wonder if the 'holier than thou' rags will sing that awful racist song about his parents at the swamp derby?

It wouldn't surprise me. They already sing about Foe for gods sake!

Too many kids needing to get a job who don't want him! Hughesy is getting these players at the right time/age too. They will get better and better plus with Stevie and Robby that really is a killer combo! I wouldnt have bet a penny on any of this in the past, and fair play to Blue2112, i could tell he was talkin tha talk...

Matt Diablo said:
Too many kids needing to get a job who don't want him! Hughesy is getting these players at the right time/age too. They will get better and better plus with Stevie and Robby that really is a killer combo! I wouldnt have bet a penny on any of this in the past, and fair play to Blue2112, i could tell he was talkin tha talk...

Lets just see if we walk the walk first before we sing his praises just yet eh?

Didsbury Dave said:
It irritates fuck out of me when people say FACT at the end of sentances. FACT

Totally agree and the rest of you know nothing. FACT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.