Adebayor (merged)

Ok, hands up, which one of you lot has changed his wikipedia info to saying current club Manchester City?

C_T_I_D said:
svennis pennis said:
C_T_I_D said:
I still think this deal is in the early stages and that we are only enquiring currently but this is based on us not agreeing a transfer fee as such just yet. Those expecting us to conclude this deal soonish may be dissapointed if they believe that.

Not what was said on here yesterday. If anything we are a fair way down the line.

Depends on how high the source is and how close they are to the action with regards to knowing much about how far down the line negotiations are.

I think its pretty common knowledge who 2112's source is.

Look, not to be happy clappy or anything but how long beofre we signed Barry did anybody get wind of it. I first heard it at lunchtime and by suppertime that same day, he was a City player.

for all those that are ludicrously saying no to AE

go and watch the goal he scored away at spurs

then come back and say the same

PabZab said:
My mate who works at the Raddison (Hotel in town) just told me that someone with a lanky frame has just checked in covered in a blanket with quite an entourage.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was talking shit, hes a bit of a billy bullshit.

ET no sorry Eto'o!

C_T_I_D said:
Matt Diablo said:
but he called this last night before anyone/where else?! That's enough for me...

Which I acknowledge but I still think it's early doors as of yet. I doubt we've even talked to the player yet to see if he's interested in coming to us. I think there's a lot to be done before Emmanuel Adebayor becomes a Manchester City player.

They clearly want something done by Tuesday or Wendesday latest. I don't think it's impossible it could happen swiftly.

ono said:
PabZab said:
My mate who works at the Raddison (Hotel in town) just told me that someone with a lanky frame has just checked in covered in a blanket with quite an entourage.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was talking shit, hes a bit of a billy bullshit.
Was he moonwalking?
This deserved quoting as it made me chuckle!!

Pam said:
Look, not to be happy clappy or anything but how long beofre we signed Barry did anybody get wind of it. I first heard it at lunchtime and by suppertime that same day, he was a City player.

Just about to post that myself

svennis pennis said:
C_T_I_D said:
svennis pennis said:
C_T_I_D said:
I still think this deal is in the early stages and that we are only enquiring currently but this is based on us not agreeing a transfer fee as such just yet. Those expecting us to conclude this deal soonish may be dissapointed if they believe that.

Not what was said on here yesterday. If anything we are a fair way down the line.

Depends on how high the source is and how close they are to the action with regards to knowing much about how far down the line negotiations are.

I think its pretty common knowledge who 2112's source is.
not to me????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.