Adebayor (merged)

Pam said:
Look, not to be happy clappy or anything but how long beofre we signed Barry did anybody get wind of it. I first heard it at lunchtime and by suppertime that same day, he was a City player.

I think it helps when both clubs and the player are based in England and if its known the player wants to leave. I can imagine us wrapping this up very quickly.

Full respect to blue2112 II think it was) who posted on this deal yesterday, long before anyone had it - sky, the ragsheets or even the mighty SM321 (Ps, welcome back fella)

wrongun73 said:
svennis pennis said:
C_T_I_D said:
svennis pennis said:
Not what was said on here yesterday. If anything we are a fair way down the line.

Depends on how high the source is and how close they are to the action with regards to knowing much about how far down the line negotiations are.

I think its pretty common knowledge who 2112's source is.
not to me????

Are you just fishing there ?

Re: Adebayor!

"He is exactly the same type of player that Jo is. Ok he is Prem tried and tested, but why not give Jo the experience he needs?"

You have surley got to be an Everton fan, who is desperate for us to take him back

Feckin' ell. Not too long ago we were pleased to have Mpenza, Samaras, Corradi, Beasley and so on. When our chairman Khaldoon says a deal's dead, he isn't playing mind games with Barca. They've pi**ed on their chips with Eto'o and we've withdrawn the offer. If Khaldoon says 'No' I believe him.

Who in their right mind wouldn't have Adebayor ? Well, a few on here by the sound of it. Feckin' ell again.

Re: Adebayor!

JuniorBlue said:
black mamba said:
Excellent player , very awkward for defenders to handle ... has scored 62 goals for them in 142 appearances apparently ...... yet it must be only three weeks ago that i heard him swear in a tv interview that he'd never leave Arsenal in a month of Sundays!

Footballers eh?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/357724852?-1808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/357724852?-1808</a>

Yeah, and 4 weeks ago he shown desire to move away from the Emirates.

Arsenal fans appear split on their opinion of him , for some reason , could be his 'lazy' style of play ....... but it's hard to argue that he's got a very impressive goal record , plus he's got the height too , which would give us an extra dimension to our play ...... might even be worthwhile us crossing the ball into the box now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.