Adebayor (merged)

do people seriously think adebayor is shit? LMFAO you crazy fools.

He is more than welcome at our club ffs even being linked with him is good. Crazy people on here.

C_T_I_D said:
I'm actually physically shaking my head in disgust @ some of our fans. The money has really gone to some of our fans heads. The ones who do not want him and are saying he is shite are the same ones who would be singing his praises from the rooftops if he joined us and was an amazing success. "Always backed him me!" would be the claim and I can hear it now.

It's fine to have your doubts but what is not fine is to say that he is not good enough for us when he is quite clearly a significant improvement on our current strikers.

Lol fair comment Immaculate Pasta.

There just seems to be some very negative vibes about this transfer in my opinion.

I just see him as an improvement on Sturridge (left), Evans (loaned to Championship club soon), Caciedo (will probably end up leaving) personally and this fella has Champions League experience, he has premier league experience (wouldn't require settling in period as the level of talent up front would aid him anyway if we got Tevez / already have Robbie)

I'm just shocked @ some peoples reactions. I just feel that for some people they just do not want them so they can still moan. That's not actually directed at you Immaculate Pasta because you're putting your points together well (apart from the dancing aspect) but...I don't know...it's not our money and he's an improvement on our current squad, that's all that needs to be seen by me for me to think it's a good signing if it comes off (early stages yet apparently).

now we have the financial backing we could go for better than Adebayor. If he was so good do you think Wenger would be willing to sell? Hes had one good season and thats it.

To be honest i like him, but if arsenal fans made that catalogue about him then surely they don't rate him, i recon he would be a good signing though, but im abit cautious, however we do have back up if he turns out not to be a huge success which is why im inclined to agree that Adebayor would be a fantastic signing.

C_T_I_D said:
Lol fair comment Immaculate Pasta.

There just seems to be some very negative vibes about this transfer in my opinion.

I just see him as an improvement on Sturridge (left), Evans (loaned to Championship club soon), Caciedo (will probably end up leaving) personally and this fella has Champions League experience, he has premier league experience (wouldn't require settling in period as the level of talent up front would aid him anyway if we got Tevez / already have Robbie)

I'm just shocked @ some peoples reactions. I just feel that for some people they just do not want them so they can still moan. That's not actually directed at you Immaculate Pasta because you're putting your points together well (apart from the dancing aspect) but...I don't know...it's not our money and he's an improvement on our current squad, that's all that needs to be seen by me for me to think it's a good signing if it comes off (early stages yet apparently).

Yeah he is better than Evans, Benjani and co at the minute, but he isn't better IMO than Robinho, Tevez, Santa Cruz and i'd like to see Bojinov get a run out, i like the look of him.

Just think it is an unessercary signing.

The power of Paul said:
now we have the financial backing we could go for better than Adebayor. If he was so good do you think Wenger would be willing to sell? Hes had one good season and thats it.

We've tried for bigger players than Adebayor (Kaká / Eto'o) and failed realistically. Adebayor is a big player but not one that is too big that we cannot attract them to the club at the stage in the project we're currently at.

I think some people forget that we finished 10th last season and already we've taken the heart of the midfield out of a team that finished 6th and if we sign him then it's the line leader of a 4th placed club. If that's not impressive then I don't know what is in terms of our ability to attract top talent to our football club.

It's not so many seasons ago that you should forget we once had Samaras and Corradi up front in a blue shirt. People should e thankful for the takeover and the significantly improved calibre of player we're going to sign and be able to attract in the future.

The power of Paul said:

Shut up!!! Just shut up!!! Who is better?? Torres? Well thats not gonna happen. Eto'o - we have tried. Drogba? Won't happen and too old. Ibra? Not gonna happen, would cost three times as much and is older (i think). Who is better that is realistic??????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.