Adebayor (merged)

Why do any of you care how much he's on? Money is no object.

don't forget too that our tax rate is a lot higher than most of Europe.

jellert said:
big bid SSN

170.000 a week for adebayor. 5 year deal!

So I suppose SSN, who have only just got wind of the talks, have a man on the inside of the negotiations with intimate knowledge of the wage structure being offered by City?

Piss poor journalism.

Absolute bollocks.

Didsbury Dave said:
Why do any of you care how much he's on? Money is no object.

don't forget too that our tax rate is a lot higher than most of Europe.

True but it is still the same as Arsenals surely??!??

Re: Adebayor!

SSN just said something has been agreed!!! Gone from early stages to advanced stages!!! 2 months for Tevez, 1 day for Ade!!!

i don' want him he is poor man Eto'o and he is lazy only plays good when he when on form, other times he is poor

how many strikers we have or been link?

we have too many strikers in our team ffc buy defenders we are not going win anything with strikers if we don' buy good defenders

This is very much like the Barry deal, done within hours. Im sure Swanson said that talks have gone from Premature this morning to advanced at the moment.

Come On CITY, just picture a forward line of Ade and Carlitos, with Craig and RSC there for emergencies and cup games etc.

svennis pennis said:
Brucie Bonus said:
SWP's back said:
£170k a week on SSN? That's a bit much surely?
Double his wages? Amazing. Time if of the essence. Let's just hope Togo can qualify then...

I take it they have had an update and things are moving quickly then?
The usual "understands" language. I keep thinking about the WC and the number of times any given player will be mentioned as also playing for City (in context of Cookies branding-awareness efforts). Togo is iffy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.