Adebayor (merged)

really been thinkin about this transfer and have kept quiet on it so far but this 1 is strange IMO, this guy stands for everything hughes doesn't like in a player, hughes demands above all hard work from all and he is up there with the laziest, dont get me wrong he's a good player and 2 seasons ago he looked awesome, but then behaved awfully through out that pre season got his pay hike and we haven't seen anywhere near that sort of form again. IF he does come coarse i'll support him, thats what we do, but i dont think this is a hughes signing at all, i think this has almost been forced on him, maybe im wrong,

SWP's back said:
dw7 said:
Vonk's Konk said:
mancity25 said:
I'm not being funny, but if he's asking for this much, I would tell him to fuck off. One good season and he thinks he's in the same class as Eto'o.

This!

he's fucking brill every player will try rip us he fucking destroyed us at the emerites this year

To be fair Alfonso Alves destroyed us 12 months ago hence us going for Terry and Lescott.

true

Trigger said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Why do any of you care how much he's on? Money is no object.

don't forget too that our tax rate is a lot higher than most of Europe.

This - I dont know why we keep going on about the money if some on here had their way we would still have the team we had last season!
Let's keep Dunne.

his last season looks as if he was left out from the play, and the gooners were on his case most times. i wud judge him on his records two years back.

Is adebayor better than big phil? if the answer is yes then the squad improves, I personally don't care how much they earn as long as it doesn't cause discord in the dressing room. For me great player means we have got a good centre forward who will vie for his place with RSC. A lot of people on here were unsure whether RSC would last the season if we sign Adebayour does it matter if he can come into the team and be main striker.

RSC / Adebayour
Tevez / Boj
Robbie / Bellamy

Out Evans, Benjani, Caicedo

To me that is one hell of a sqaud of strikers with only 38 prem games to play and max 10 cup games.

skybluekings said:
Adebayor Stats:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11096_5431307,00.html

24 EPL goals in 2007/2008 season!

He was sensational 07/08 but not so good last year, clearly has the talent but seemed to get pissed off at the Arse.

His style of play is exactly what we need up top and would prevent RSC being an automatic choice, competition in all positions is vital to what we are trying to achieve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.