Adebayor (merged)

Didsbury Dave said:
Why do any of you care how much he's on? Money is no object.

don't forget too that our tax rate is a lot higher than most of Europe.

Yes it's not our money, but this guy is basically stating he should be paid one of the top earners in the game, when in fact, he's nothing more than an good Prem player from time to time.

I'm not being funny, but if he's asking for this much, I would tell him to fuck off

who said thats what he was asking for meybe we're just getting pissed off and making sure we dont get fucked about again..

on another not who the fcuk believes what the media reports or "understands" personal terms to be as im pretty sure they'll just be throwing a numbers out to get a reaction

mancity25 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

don't forget too that our tax rate is a lot higher than most of Europe.

Yes it's not our money, but this guy is basically stating he should be paid one of the top earners in the game, when in fact, he's nothing more than an good Prem player from time to time.

maybe he is going to play better with a double wage :)

Did this contract talk come from a SSN update or just rumours on here? (If there's a difference lol)

cityab said:
i don' want him he is poor man Eto'o and he is lazy only plays good when he when on form, other times he is poor

how many strikers we have or been link?

we have too many strikers in our team ffc buy defenders we are not going win anything with strikers if we don' buy good defenders

rag

Didsbury Dave said:

It isn't 'no object', but if we treat it as such, and spend ridiculous amounts on average/poor/old/crocked players, it will run out eventually.

dw7 said:
Vonk's Konk said:
mancity25 said:
I'm not being funny, but if he's asking for this much, I would tell him to fuck off. One good season and he thinks he's in the same class as Eto'o.

This!

he's fucking brill every player will try rip us he fucking destroyed us at the emerites this year

To be fair Alfonso Alves destroyed us 12 months ago hence us going for Terry and Lescott.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.