Adebayor (merged)

Trigger said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Why do any of you care how much he's on? Money is no object.

don't forget too that our tax rate is a lot higher than most of Europe.

This - I dont know why we keep going on about the money if some on here had their way we would still have the team we had last season!

I think some people on here just don't get it !!
We have to get to a certain standard,and that will cost alot of money.
Once there,we then can dictate the terms from a better position.
Enjoy the ride.

SWP's back said:
cityab said:
i don' want him he is poor man Eto'o and he is lazy only plays good when he when on form, other times he is poor

how many strikers we have or been link?

we have too many strikers in our team ffc buy defenders we are not going win anything with strikers if we don' buy good defenders

rag

i am city support i am concern with my team we should be buying defenders then we will break sky 4 and you are twat calling me rag

Rammyblues said:
Is adebayor better than big phil? if the answer is yes then the squad improves, I personally don't care how much they earn as long as it doesn't cause discord in the dressing room. For me great player means we have got a good centre forward who will vie for his place with RSC. A lot of people on here were unsure whether RSC would last the season if we sign Adebayour does it matter if he can come into the team and be main striker.

RSC / Adebayour
Tevez / Boj
Robbie / Bellamy

Out Evans, Benjani, Caicedo

To me that is one hell of a sqaud of strikers with only 38 prem games to play and max 10 cup games.

Exactly right Rammy

cityab said:
SWP's back said:
cityab said:
i don' want him he is poor man Eto'o and he is lazy only plays good when he when on form, other times he is poor

we have too many strikers in our team ffc buy defenders we are not going win anything with strikers if we don' buy good defenders

rag

i am city support i am concern with my team we should be buying defenders then we will break sky 4 and you are twat calling me rag
we are chasing defenders aswell mate

fallowfieldflyer said:
Trigger said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Why do any of you care how much he's on? Money is no object.

don't forget too that our tax rate is a lot higher than most of Europe.

This - I dont know why we keep going on about the money if some on here had their way we would still have the team we had last season!

I think some people on here just don't get it !!
We have to get to a certain standard,and that will cost alot of money.
Once there,we then can dictate the terms from a better position.
Enjoy the ride.
I understand where your coming from, but if we get in the chumps league in say 2-3 years, we'll still have all these players on big contracts, and other bigger players coming in will be wanting the same if not higher wages.

So giving these sort of wages out now, will mean we probably won't be able to get them down to a more realistic level in future.

cityab said:
SWP's back said:
cityab said:

rag

Was tongue in cheek fella and to answer your point - READ THE BASTARD PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!OR THE MASSIVE THREAD ABOUT TERRY ON HERE

Does going for England's captain (you know the centreback - lives down south and that) not seem like trying to buy a defender to you? Not to mention Lescott [lets palm meet face]

cityab said:
SWP's back said:
cityab said:

rag

rofl at that

cityab said:
SWP's back said:
cityab said:

rag

My first post and im no rag !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.