Adebayor (merged)

GStar said:
Arsenal_dj said:
De jong has shown me nothing yet!! not saying he is shit just need to be proved wrong!! he goes missing away from home!

Stop showing yourself up and spouting media hyped bollocks.

How exactly does a DM go missing away from home?

He's read it on goal.com and Tribal Football so it must be true! ;)

Arsenal_dj said:
Honest question!!

Where do you guys think you will finish what will the top6 be??

IF we add a few more players, especially at the back, then I'd suggest it'll end up looking something like this:-

1st - United
2nd - Chelsea
3rd - Liverpool
4th - Arsenal
5th - City
6th - Villa

Of the 'Top 4' I'd suggest you're the most 'vulnerable' to a team like City making a charge over the coming seasons, I don't think it'll happen in the 2009/10 season but 2010/11 I'd be seriously concerned about your, until now, guaranteed Champion's League spot. It didn't take Abramovich too long to turn Chelsea from an average Premiership side into a Champion's League qualifier and eventual Premiership winner, there's no reason to suggest we'll struggle to match that given the finances we possess.

If De Jong hasn't really stood out then what the fuck have Fabregas done despite his injury?

Man udt will struggle IMO replacing tevez and Cron with Owen and Valencia is not good atall!!

I honestly dont think you will sign Terry but if you do then i will rethink my top 6

Arsenal_dj said:
1) Tevez turned the UTD deal down because they offered him what they thought he was worth which was ALoT lower than you was offering (They just did not rate him that high FACT)

2) We do not need a 30 goal season striker we have 5 people that will get 15 each (RVP, Bendtner, Arshavin, Eduardo, walcott)
Utter, utter bollocks.

But thanks for playing.

Matty said:
Arsenal_dj said:
Honest question!!

Where do you guys think you will finish what will the top6 be??

IF we add a few more players, especially at the back, then I'd suggest it'll end up looking something like this:-

1st - United
2nd - Chelsea
3rd - Liverpool
4th - Arsenal
5th - City
6th - Villa

Of the 'Top 4' I'd suggest you're the most 'vulnerable' to a team like City making a charge over the coming seasons, I don't think it'll happen in the 2009/10 season but 2010/11 I'd be seriously concerned about your, until now, guaranteed Champion's League spot. It didn't take Abramovich too long to turn Chelsea from an average Premiership side into a Champion's League qualifier and eventual Premiership winner, there's no reason to suggest we'll struggle to match that given the finances we possess.

Im inclind to agree with you but job 1 for you guys is to get a new manager i think

Arsenal_dj said:
Man udt will struggle IMO replacing tevez and Cron with Owen and Valencia is not good atall!!

I honestly dont think you will sign Terry but if you do then i will rethink my top 6
Utd will only struggle against the decent teams in the league.They are flat track bullies who steamroll the shite in the league,hope we can follow their lead if you want the truth.

Arsenal_dj said:

And you will be a Spurs fan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.