Adebayor (merged)

It all rests on Work Permit I suppose, if that goes according to plan then Medical will take us around an hour and a half we did the background stuff today so aslong as work permit goes ok then no reason why it wont be completed by this time tomorrow.

for all those interested, who don't see Adebayor regularly enough to believe he is well and truly a fantastic player ...... watch this video .....

it doesn't just show he goals, but all his build up plays and his vision and assists.

i watched him a fair bit, but have missed a lot of what the guy has done, and this video (i know the whole youtube makes even Samaras look good argument) really made me understand why clubs like Milan were after him and why he is held so highly my many Arsenel fans.

anyway,

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDP77Gpqmo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDP77Gpqmo</a>

crackin watch to see what type of player we will be getting and very different to all the goals videos he has scored which really do bore on occasion

Ah leave it out NWJoe you bar steward, just as I was being philosophical about losing adebayor you go and point how how good he can be ;)

goonerfan said:
Ah leave it out NWJoe you bar steward, just as I was being philosophical about losing adebayor you go and point how how good he can be ;)

haha sorry mate ! ive only been on today for like 5 mins, havent got round to reading much, glad to see you on here helpin us guys out with real life experience of the player :-) ... atleast you still got RVP and Eddy !

goonerfan said:

Should be interesting to see what Wenger does if this deal goes through. Reckon he'll splash the cash?

Doyaldinho said:
goonerfan said:

Should be interesting to see what Wenger does if this deal goes through. Reckon he'll splash the cash?
He needs to, doesn't he! It's only good for us all to have more competition and good football, lets hope the city threat gets our board spending and arsene out there findin areplacement!
good luck with it city, your lot are always proper fans, now it looks like you finally got a side to match, now that seems just. all the best!

goonerfan said:
Doyaldinho said:
goonerfan said:

He needs to, doesn't he! It's only good for us all to have more competition and good football, lets hope the city threat gets our board spending and arsene out there findin areplacement!
good luck with it city, your lot are always proper fans, now it looks like you finally got a side to match, now that seems just. all the best!

If he don't spend it they will be mid-table this season

N-Word-Joe said:
for all those interested, who don't see Adebayor regularly enough to believe he is well and truly a fantastic player ...... watch this video .....

it doesn't just show he goals, but all his build up plays and his vision and assists.

i watched him a fair bit, but have missed a lot of what the guy has done, and this video (i know the whole youtube makes even Samaras look good argument) really made me understand why clubs like Milan were after him and why he is held so highly my many Arsenel fans.

anyway,

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDP77Gpqmo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDP77Gpqmo</a>

crackin watch to see what type of player we will be getting and very different to all the goals videos he has scored which really do bore on occasion

im glad you put that clip up m8,i watched this the other night when blue tipped us off about adebayor,this video shows how much of a top player he is and not just about goals!

if we get him and it is a fresh start for him and will be in a differnt mood than at arsenal we have got 1 hell of a player on our hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.