Adebayor (merged)

are you not worried that you signing a player who;s confidence get hit so easy, WE MADE ade the player he is and feel we deserved a bit more loyalty from him

Instead he had ONE good season and flirted with every top club trying to get a move, in my eyes this is a disgrace

Brucie Bonus said:
Why don't he have a world cup to fight for? It's going to be tough for Togo, but the fat lady is still in her dressing-room mate.

Apples and pears and so forth.

Does not play for Togo anymore bro!

merson_the_king said:
are you not worried that you signing a player who;s confidence get hit so easy, WE MADE ade the player he is and feel we deserved a bit more loyalty from him

Instead he had ONE good season and flirted with every top club trying to get a move, in my eyes this is a disgrace

Fair enough, I can understand why you'd feel miffed. I'm hoping that Hughes and co. have done their usual rigorous research when it comes to ascertaining whether or not a player will fit in. We shall see.

merson_the_king said:

Modern day football, Sturridge just did the same thing to us without even having the good grace to put in a good season.

merson_the_king said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Why don't he have a world cup to fight for? It's going to be tough for Togo, but the fat lady is still in her dressing-room mate.

Also look into the problems the guy has had with his national team, IMO the guy is donkey and just not very smart! if you can get him to play i will be very worried when we play you ;-)

He will be ok here. His workrate will be good as he wants to make a good impression and will have santa ready to replace him. Will wenger go for this chamack fella or do you think bendtner will get more chances this year?

Giles said:
merson_the_king said:

Fair enough, I can understand why you'd feel miffed. I'm hoping that Hughes and co. have done their usual rigorous research when it comes to ascertaining whether or not a player will fit in. We shall see.

I suppose its different for you guys if he is the dog turd he was for us you will just sign someone else in Jan lol

merson_the_king said:
merson_the_king said:
Brucie Bonus said:

Also look into the problems the guy has had with his national team, IMO the guy is donkey and just not very smart! if you can get him to play i will be very worried when we play you ;-)

Jealous, jealous...........

merson_the_king said:
Brucie Bonus said:

is this true? I remember he was always in pay disputes with their fa but has he made himself unavailable now and will he go to african cup of nations?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.