Adebayor (merged)

merson_the_king said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Why don't he have a world cup to fight for? It's going to be tough for Togo, but the fat lady is still in her dressing-room mate.

Apples and pears and so forth.

Does not play for Togo anymore bro!
I think Merson its how hes managed-Hughes doesnt take shit off anyone and WILL get him motivated,he was awesome 07/08 as you state yourself.The facts are if you didnt need the money he wouldnt be sold.

merson_the_king said:
are you not worried that you signing a player who;s confidence get hit so easy, WE MADE ade the player he is and feel we deserved a bit more loyalty from him

Instead he had ONE good season and flirted with every top club trying to get a move, in my eyes this is a disgrace
you made him the lazy player you all say he has become, city will make him the player he could become simples

merson_the_king said:
are you not worried that you signing a player who;s confidence get hit so easy, WE MADE ade the player he is and feel we deserved a bit more loyalty from him

Instead he had ONE good season and flirted with every top club trying to get a move, in my eyes this is a disgrace

Dont understand what you are trying to achieve here "Merson", surely you should be happy that you are getting £25m for someone who " has had one good season and a terrible attitude", why u complaining?

merson_the_king said:

I see your point mate but this is professional football and the days of a one club man who genuinly loved the club and fans is now sadly a thing of the past.

Top players want top money and they will go wherever that is.

Since the start of the Premier league that has meant that virtually anyone with real quality has gone to either, you, Chelsea, Liverpool or the rags!

We are now able to attract the same players as you guys but more importantly we can offer more, thus the reason we will get them, make no mistake about it.

Money = Quality players = success!

Again as for Ade, yes he will earn a fortune but believe me mate, if he doesnt earn it he will be sold and we will replace, the choice is his.

For me he is a top quality player, one we have craved for a long time in respect of his abilty.

Good deal for us and a good deal for you, money to rebuild with and you get rid of an unhappy player.

heatonmoorblue said:
merson_the_king said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Why don't he have a world cup to fight for? It's going to be tough for Togo, but the fat lady is still in her dressing-room mate.

Apples and pears and so forth.

Does not play for Togo anymore bro!

is this true? I remember he was always in pay disputes with their fa but has he made himself unavailable now and will he go to african cup of nations?

All I know is he played 90 minutes against Gabon on the 6th of June and got a yellow card.

heatonmoorblue said:
He will be ok here. His workrate will be good as he wants to make a good impression and will have santa ready to replace him. Will wenger go for this chamack fella or do you think bendtner will get more chances this year?

I really dont know? we never do as fans lol

Matuidi is all but in the bag which i am very happy about he is the flamini type player we have been missing :-)

As for a striker we do have RVP Arshavin, Bendtner, Eduardo, Vela, Walcott so on paper we dont need one but there are some very hot rumours for Chamakh and Huntelar

Brucie Bonus said:
merson_the_king said:
Ar any of you guys worried that you might be getting the money grabbing Ade that is leaving us? Or do you think the move will inspire him and Hughes can work his magic on him?
I think you're the latest in a too-long line of opposing fans that feign even-handed disinterest, whilst your real purpose is to chip, chip, chip at morale, sowing tares amongst us.

I'm sticking with this ^^^^^^^. This is what opposition fans on here are about.

hershybar said:
merson_the_king said:

Dont understand what you are trying to achieve here "Merson", surely you should be happy that you are getting £25m for someone who " has had one good season and a terrible attitude", why u complaining?

Im very happy with the 25m just wished thing could have been different

i8rags said:
Dobsy87 said:
i8rags said:
he played like a ........ for you lot coz thats what you are. at city he will stump up and be a legend like us.

You are a ........
and i love it ........ thanks for that
this is the same bunch of fans that thought anelka was also a disruptive character, and he shipped out to, sound familiar. and he was outstanding for us, just like im sure ade will be. like i said earlier if you play for faggots and wimps you become one. if he had played with parlour adams viera petit etc he would of been a different player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.