Adebayor (merged)

merson_the_king said:
heatonmoorblue said:
He will be ok here. His workrate will be good as he wants to make a good impression and will have santa ready to replace him. Will wenger go for this chamack fella or do you think bendtner will get more chances this year?

I really dont know? we never do as fans lol

Matuidi is all but in the bag which i am very happy about he is the flamini type player we have been missing :-)

As for a striker we do have RVP Arshavin, Bendtner, Eduardo, Vela, Walcott so on paper we dont need one but there are some very hot rumours for Chamakh and Huntelar

That is quite a good attacking line. Wenger startedplaying 3 in central midfield last year with fabregas more advanced, do you think that was just cos you couldnt find a good balance in the centre? Denilson never seemed to fill in for flamini but i though song did well when i saw him against us at the emirates but was more of a holding midfielder. What you favouring 4-3-3 or 4-4-2?

Taylor said:
Have Sky said what time the work permit meeting is at or are their sources working on this lol

Think they had it yesterday, it's just admin time, god knows how long that could take.

BlueMooner87 said:
excuse me mr i8rags but are you homosexual?

Watched Bruno last night :D

You HAVE to watch that before Friday (when it becomes the cut 15-age restricted version)

good signing despite what gooners say - hughes has said he wants different type players for all matches - ade is diff to rsc, tevez, etc they'll probably be the front 2 in tough matches away from home when ball needs to stick with ur front men - whereas other games when we have lot of the ball, need something a bit different to unlock 10 behind the ball, he'll give us that - like that scissors kick fab goal in chaps league last season

i8therags said:
nowt wrong with his user name Dobsy other than the fact he;s nicked it LOL

Lol just the blind fury coming out. I thought there was someone with a lot more posts, I'll have to remember the difference. If I start attacking everything you say no matter how right it is, assume it's a case of mistaken identity and remind me!

That is quite a good attacking line. Wenger startedplaying 3 in central midfield last year with fabregas more advanced, do you think that was just cos you couldnt find a good balance in the centre? Denilson never seemed to fill in for flamini but i though song did well when i saw him against us at the emirates but was more of a holding midfielder. What you favouring 4-3-3 or 4-4-2?[/quote]

..................Almunia...............

Sagna..Gallas..Vermaelen..Clichy

Nasri....Matuidi...Cesc....Rosicky

..............Arshavin.................

................RVP....................

this is my team for next year!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.