Adebayor (merged)

Changing the subject...we're on Talksport again.

Changing again...spoke to a Mexican bloke last night, 2200hrs EST, owns a small place in north Raleigh that does real Mexican food, he's from Guadalajara originally and is unhappy about the toss served-up and passed-off as Mexcian. We started talking about footie whilst quaffing our Bohemia Clasicas. When he found out I was a City fan he smiled, and said - "You signed Tevez today" - and I replied - "Indeed". You had to be there I suppose.

merson_the_king said:
That is quite a good attacking line. Wenger startedplaying 3 in central midfield last year with fabregas more advanced, do you think that was just cos you couldnt find a good balance in the centre? Denilson never seemed to fill in for flamini but i though song did well when i saw him against us at the emirates but was more of a holding midfielder. What you favouring 4-3-3 or 4-4-2?

merson_the_king said:
..................Almunia...............

Sagna..Gallas..Vermaelen..Clichy

Nasri....Matuidi...Cesc....Rosicky

..............Arshavin.................

................RVP....................

this is my team for next year!!

You guys want to pray the 6+5 rule never comes to fruition.

so far i am, a schoolkid an idiot, twat x2, moron, stupid etc etc etc, and all because i called a bleating arsenal fan a faggot, go and walk your dog, put your slippers on and smoke your pipe.

i8rags said:
so far i am, a schoolkid an idiot, twat x2, moron, stupid etc etc etc, and all because i called a bleating arsenal fan a {deleted}, go and walk your dog, put your slippers on and smoke your pipe.
whats wrong with slippers young man?

sam221985 said:
merson_the_king said:
That is quite a good attacking line. Wenger startedplaying 3 in central midfield last year with fabregas more advanced, do you think that was just cos you couldnt find a good balance in the centre? Denilson never seemed to fill in for flamini but i though song did well when i saw him against us at the emirates but was more of a holding midfielder. What you favouring 4-3-3 or 4-4-2?

You guys want to pray the 6+5 rule never comes to fruition.[/quote]

Its alright, Wenger has been trafficking the next load of youngsters that happen to be British.

Brucie Bonus said:
Changing the subject...we're on Talksport again.

Changing again...spoke to a Mexican bloke last night, 2200hrs EST, owns a small place in north Raleigh that does real Mexican food, he's from Guadalajara originally and is unhappy about the toss served-up and passed-off as Mexcian. We started talking about footie whilst quaffing our Bohemia Clasicas. When he found out I was a City fan he smiled, and said - "You signed Tevez today" - and I replied - "Indeed". You had to be there I suppose.

what you have???

sam221985 said:

..................Spain...............

France..France..Belgium..France

France....France...Spain....Czech

..............Russia.................

................Dutch....................

That's a joke haha, the closest thing to a British player there is Almunia :D

the--dud said:
sam221985 said:

All of our young talent coming through is now english

Walcott
Gibbs
Wilshere
Jay emanual Thomos
Ramsey (British)

..................Spain...............

France..France..Belgium..France

France....France...Spain....Czech

..............Russia.................

................Dutch....................

That's a joke haha, the closest thing to a British player there is Almunia :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.