Adebayor (merged)

SI's Bald Head said:
kippaxblue76 said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
svennis pennis said:
Top player, one of, if not the best on his day in the league.

Why are thousands of arsenal fans offering to drive him up here for his medical then?

They want to get rid of him in the same way we want to get rid of Benjani.

He's a lazy ****

Didn't thousands of City fans want to drive Stephen Ireland to Sunderland this time last year?? and for £6M lol

think it was nearer 9m but that doesn't matter. he was abismal two seasons ago. fair play to the lad he has sorted himelf out and what a season he had last year. jus hope it continues. and with the martial arts trainin hes doin, i can see him bein even better.

SI's Bald Head said:
kippaxblue76 said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
svennis pennis said:
Top player, one of, if not the best on his day in the league.

Why are thousands of arsenal fans offering to drive him up here for his medical then?

They want to get rid of him in the same way we want to get rid of Benjani.

He's a lazy ****

Didn't thousands of City fans want to drive Stephen Ireland to Sunderland this time last year?? and for £6M lol

Possible the best come back this year.... Well done fella.

Didsbury Dave said:
Most knowledgeable fans wanted Ireland to stay.

His class has always been apparent.

Yup, although the first time I fully appreciated what he could be capable of was at The Swamp.

Think he was a sub that day and he gave us a totally different look, could have scored, may have been the game The Goat also came on to score late on level.

I have no respect for any one who makes the "I'll drive him there myself" comment or "I'll pay for the taxi" or similarly classless, humourless, unintelligent crap. The Ireland Debate was just one example of showing the majority of internet forum lurkers (not everyone and not the majority of City fans) to be morons.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Most knowledgeable fans wanted Ireland to stay.

His class has always been apparent.

Yup, although the first time I fully appreciated what he could be capable of was at The Swamp.

Think he was a sub that day and he gave us a totally different look, could have scored, may have been the game The Goat also came on to score late on level.

it was when they beat us 3-1 and trabelsi scored but ireland was class as 2nd half sub

I really can't understand the logic of labelling eto'o and Adebayour as mErcenaries' clearly we will pay the most so any mercenary would sign for us. Those who don't see surely putting something else ahead of money and are therefore not mercenaries?

Also some people are crucidying Adebayour over a 3 day delay but 2 months from tevez was fine. If you don't like him say so but don't have double standards.

I reckon he is potentially
Immense and a fantastic player!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.