Adebayor (merged)

Lomas has a lob on said:
]i'd argur our midfield is at a same standard as yours! fabregas is good(make the most of him btw this will be his last season at your gaff) after him there isn't an arsenal midfielder i'd go out of my way to sign!

that's fair enough i don't really know who your starting midfield is likely to be for next season? i'm surprised you wouldn't take arshavin or walcott though. regarding cesc - unfortunately i think you're right. i think that unless we win something this year he'll be off, i think we need to atleast get 3rd as well. we're a few players away from challenging the top i think but it wouldn't take too much i don't think. i'd have loved to have had given. i think if we can get ourselves a keeper and a ball winning midfielder we'll be back challenging the top 3 rather than mixing it with villa and everton. having said that though, as i've said previously i'm worried about you lot if you can get a good start.

Lomas has a lob on said:
off topic sorry but im really liking RSC whenever ssn do a bit on city he always seems to get in the shot, never football related usually just walking around with a massive smile on his face, or playing table tennis with zabeleta! this guy is living the dream, and good luck to him!

Zabaleta looked shit hot at table tennis.

Lomas has a lob on said:
off topic sorry but im really liking RSC whenever ssn do a bit on city he always seems to get in the shot, never football related usually just walking around with a massive smile on his face, or playing table tennis with zabeleta! this guy is living the dream, and good luck to him!

He is always soooo happy. My missus is delighted we've signed RSC & GB, apparently we needed some EYE CANDY. I pissed myself when we signed carlos!

Lomas has a lob on said:
higbury_gooner said:
i didn't say that, but tevez is a good player to play along side. i rate ireland too all i was suggesting is that he doesn't have the midfield at city that he does at arsenal. i think most city fans will be willing to accept that our midfield is better than yours, that's a big reason behind us being 4th. however i am genuinely concerned about the threat you pose now with a much improved strikeforce because you're back line is solid, that's somewhere we certainly need to improve ourselves.

why the negativity from some of you? is it because i didn't use capital letter or because ade is overrated? and i apologise if i offended anyone with the chant, but we all know that it will be sung in eastlands at some point if not from the beginning.

good spot on the name btw, i had to register twice i registered as highbury but signed up with the wrong email address .com instead of .co.uk...i hadn't realised it had changed so i guess it was a typo the second time around, the suggestion that i don't know how to spell highbury is a bit pathetic isn't it really? i'm 23 and i've grew up supporting arsenal all my life i'm pretty sure that it would be impossible for me not be able to spell it after that length of time.
i'd argur our midfield is at a same standard as yours! fabregas is good(make the most of him btw this will be his last season at your gaff) after him there isn't an arsenal midfielder i'd go out of my way to sign!

So you wouldn't sign Arshavin, Nasri, Rosicky (fit one ofc) and Cesc has been leaving for the last 3 seasons so you can't really comment about next season!

Marvin said:
higbury_gooner said:
it's just a joke mate, black myself, my parents are ghanian.
You mean Ghanaian.

i apologise for another typing mistake but are you really just going to pick on me for every letter i misplace? my keyboard isn't exactly brilliant so you'll have a field day if i stick around. my english is probably not as good as yours either so can i ask you in advance please go easy on me when you know exactly what i'm trying to say.

r.soleofsalford said:
Hartford said:
As anyone had a good luck this fella, because all I can see is a terrible first touch a bad attitude and hes lazy as fuck....I hope we pull the deal....

could be nothing but trouble, he had trouble in france, where he went on strike. he also had that interview were he said he loved arse-nal, walked into the next room and begged to the camera for someone to buy him. a grade prick. imo

Too anlekaesque in attitude for me.

Could be the dud signing IMO.

higbury_gooner said:
Marvin said:
You mean Ghanaian.

i apologise for another typing mistake but are you really just going to pick on me for every letter i misplace? my keyboard isn't exactly brilliant so you'll have a field day if i stick around. my english is probably not as good as yours either so can i ask you in advance please go easy on me when you know exactly what i'm trying to say.
You're no Gooner, and no Ghanaian

higbury_gooner said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
]i'd argur our midfield is at a same standard as yours! fabregas is good(make the most of him btw this will be his last season at your gaff) after him there isn't an arsenal midfielder i'd go out of my way to sign!

that's fair enough i don't really know who your starting midfield is likely to be for next season? i'm surprised you wouldn't take arshavin or walcott though. regarding cesc - unfortunately i think you're right. i think that unless we win something this year he'll be off, i think we need to atleast get 3rd as well. we're a few players away from challenging the top i think but it wouldn't take too much i don't think. i'd have loved to have had given. i think if we can get ourselves a keeper and a ball winning midfielder we'll be back challenging the top 3 rather than mixing it with villa and everton. having said that though, as i've said previously i'm worried about you lot if you can get a good start.
forgot arsharvin i'd take him but walcott imo has done nothing since croatia plus im more than happy with swp!

higbury_gooner said:
on a slightly different note will ade start? you guys have robino tevez and santa now, might you go for 3 in attack?
We played 3 up front last season you half-wit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.