Adebayor (Merged)

The Fat el Hombre said:
Goater666 said:
Fuck me! talk about blowing something well out of proportion.

Laugh it off for fuck sake. Adebayor clearly isn't the brightest tool in the box.

Yea I see it now! Isn't it funny how much of an amateur our £25 million centre forward is and how he makes us look a laughing stock by wearing his old teams shirt, tee-hee! I hope Shauny does an interview in a Chelsea shirt or Barry in a Villa one that would be funny as fuck!

These are the sort of people who would shrug off their wife shagging their best mate lol.

scottyboi said:
depps said:
Once again an excellent post. This whole thread is farcical and those having a go at Ade at moment really need to give their heads a wobble and ask how they would be feeling if they had been in the same situation.

Imagine if some of you're friends had been killed while you were standing a few yards away when the IRA bombed Manchester, and you went to the hospital etc, and when someone came to collect you they just gave you an old united shirt they happened to have lying around because you needed new clothes.

If you eventually got home and your family started abusing you for wearing that united top how would you feel??? Or would you have been so macho and such a die hard city fan that you would have refused to wear the top flat out??

This thread is a disgrace to club and the majority of its fans. The lack if perspective being shown by some peopelis beyond believe

No it isnt at all you are making up shit excuses for something that cannot be excused. He knew what he was doing the thick bastard.

Do you REALLY think he did this intentionally to piss us off or something?? At the moment I think he probably has bigger fucking things on his mind than trying to piss his own fans off.

I can't believe you are blaming him for wearing an arsenal top. Are all of you saying that if a player leaves a club then they have no right to still have any passion of any sort towards that club.I would bet my house that Tevez has a united shirt and and maybe he is more respectful than Ade but in a certain respect you are saying that Tevez is a twat for not celebrating when he scored against west ham but most of us respect him for that and when Rooney went to the F.A. final to watch Everton he would have wanted to wear the Everton top he most probably had. They are all respecting their previous clubs.Anyway it is well documented that Ade liked arsenal as a young child in togo because he has said many times how Kanu was his hero and how thats what made him start liking arsenal.
You lot are pathetic.

I can't believe you are blaming him for wearing an arsenal top. Are all of you saying that if a player leaves a club then they have no right to still have any passion of any sort towards that club.I would bet my house that Tevez has a united shirt and and maybe he is more respectful than Ade but in a certain respect you are saying that Tevez is a twat for not celebrating when he scored against west ham but most of us respect him for that and when Rooney went to the F.A. final to watch Everton he would have wanted to wear the Everton top he most probably had. They are all respecting their previous clubs.Anyway it is well documented that Ade liked arsenal as a young child in togo because he has said many times how Kanu was his hero and how thats what made him start liking arsenal.
You lot are pathetic.

depps said:
scottyboi said:
No it isnt at all you are making up shit excuses for something that cannot be excused. He knew what he was doing the thick bastard.

Do you REALLY think he did this intentionally to piss us off or something?? At the moment I think he probably has bigger fucking things on his mind than trying to piss his own fans off.

Take a minute to actually think what he has done, hope he stay away from the club now he is finished with me total disrespect from him.
He didn't need too wear anything city related just not an arsenal top. Big slap in the face.

Only scoring against the red shite in the semis might change my mind, thats if he comes back at all.

Pughie said:
some blues need to calm down, i know that i have about three posts and no one knows who i am but that doesnt matter. this is the first time he's been back to his family in Togo so he wont have any City gear with him anyway, he's in a terrible state of mind at the moment some of you whinging that he's just milking it is bollocks he knows the people who got killed he knows the people who got injured if you read the story of what happened he actually protected one of his team-mates so he could have easily been shot himself and so to think that there's a real possibilty you may get killed is a traumatising thing, he will have just grabbed the first thing on his floor in the wash or in his draw it doesnt really matter he's contracted to City he will eventually come back to our club, he will have to show Mancio what he can do to get back into the team, once in the team Mancio has shown how to get the best out of players, where's Micah Richards been hiding this form? who the f*** is Garrido? and the Bellers leaving rumours have calmed down so dont worry guys he's just abit all over the place and as fans we should be supporting him 6 goals in 13 games isnt a bad return for someone who has been lazier than Danny Mills and has shown the finishing ability of Bernardo Corradi so lighten up the future is bright, the future's blue.
more rubbish had just gome out of your mouth than there is in a landfill site. He earns £160,000 pew week, surely if he has "no clothes" over there then he would have got someone to go and buy him a top. whats your next excuse, they dont have shops in Togo?

may i suggest that those who laugh off this incident as insignificant are not die hard football / city fans. i'm not ranting and raving about it. i just find it completely mind boggling and extremely disrespectful to city. sure, somebody will talk to him and tell him what to say and then people will go "oh there you go then, that's alright".

I have also just seen him in the Arsenal shirt. Whilst it is petty under the circumstances - I think it is an insult ot City.

He should be put on the transfer list to the scum. Can you imagine any other player ging on TV with a previous clubs shirt on.

I'm actually astounded how people can back Ade here.

Yes he's been through an aweful ordeal which we all agree on, but anybody is smart enough to know what they are wearing and to wear an arsenal shirt whilst obviously (hopefully!!) knowing he plays for manchester city is an insult to the club and the fans.

Ashamed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.