Adebayor (Merged)

scottyboi said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Yea I see it now! Isn't it funny how much of an amateur our £25 million centre forward is and how he makes us look a laughing stock by wearing his old teams shirt, tee-hee! I hope Shauny does an interview in a Chelsea shirt or Barry in a Villa one that would be funny as fuck!

These are the sort of people who would shrug off their wife shagging their best mate lol.

Good one scottyboi. The ones that are talking about laughing it off are the sort of people who, when it comes to standing your corner, and fighting for what you belieive in, have disappeared into the background.

depps said:
Imagine if some of you're friends had been killed while you were standing a few yards away when the IRA bombed Manchester, and you went to the hospital etc, and when someone came to collect you they just gave you an old united shirt they happened to have lying around because you needed new clothes.

If you eventually got home and your family started abusing you for wearing that united top how would you feel??? Or would you have been so macho and such a die hard city fan that you would have refused to wear the top flat out??
Yep, cos that's the exact same situation that multimillionaire Emanuel Adebayor found himself in at his mansion in Togo 4 days after the event. Just accept he fucked up big style. Is it so hard to accept that a City player can be a thick knobhead???

And no matter what the circumstances were, I'd sooner go naked before pulling that red shite on.

Absolute disgrace what some are saying on here but I can understand it. He hasbeen through a lot, but to go to the media wearing an arsenal shirt where he is employed and paid in excess of 100,000 big boys a week, is wrong. Just like if kenny miller were to go to an interview wearing a Celtic shirt while playing for rangers. It's strange and very provocative thing to do.

I've seen some shit spouted in my time but fuck me, some of you lot take the piss! Worrying about how people might have a bit of laugh at us cause of a gaff rather than worrying about our player and his current mental and emotional state. You selfish bunch of bastards! Some of the posts on here show why I can't associate myself with some of our fans because they're clearly complete and utter gobshites who haven't got enough brain cells to rub together.

Grow the fuck up, have some compassion, think before you speak and if it's too hard to think then keep your mouth shut!

rickmcfc said:
Pughie said:
some blues need to calm down, i know that i have about three posts and no one knows who i am but that doesnt matter. this is the first time he's been back to his family in Togo so he wont have any City gear with him anyway, he's in a terrible state of mind at the moment some of you whinging that he's just milking it is bollocks he knows the people who got killed he knows the people who got injured if you read the story of what happened he actually protected one of his team-mates so he could have easily been shot himself and so to think that there's a real possibilty you may get killed is a traumatising thing, he will have just grabbed the first thing on his floor in the wash or in his draw it doesnt really matter he's contracted to City he will eventually come back to our club, he will have to show Mancio what he can do to get back into the team, once in the team Mancio has shown how to get the best out of players, where's Micah Richards been hiding this form? who the f*** is Garrido? and the Bellers leaving rumours have calmed down so dont worry guys he's just abit all over the place and as fans we should be supporting him 6 goals in 13 games isnt a bad return for someone who has been lazier than Danny Mills and has shown the finishing ability of Bernardo Corradi so lighten up the future is bright, the future's blue.
more rubbish had just gome out of your mouth than there is in a landfill site. He earns £160,000 pew week, surely if he has "no clothes" over there then he would have got someone to go and buy him a top. whats your next excuse, they dont have shops in Togo?

sorry

These excuses make me piss, dont you think a p.r guy would of looked at what he was wearing an warned him?He just doesnt give a shit.

simonr555 said:
I've seen some shit spouted in my time but fuck me, some of you lot take the piss! Worrying about how people might have a bit of laugh at us cause of a gaff rather than worrying about our player and his current mental and emotional state. You selfish bunch of bastards! Some of the posts on here show why I can't associate myself with some of our fans because they're clearly complete and utter gobshites who haven't got enough brain cells to rub together.

Grow the fuck up, have some compassion, think before you speak and if it's too hard to think then keep your mouth shut!

Well fuck off then.

Just read on another sight stating that the clip is from 2007 and he is talking about his fathers death???

I hope this is true (and if you watch again its not conclusively about the events of ACN).

cant see SSN cocking up tho can you?

AdamManCity said:
I can't believe you are blaming him for wearing an arsenal top. Are all of you saying that if a player leaves a club then they have no right to still have any passion of any sort towards that club.I would bet my house that Tevez has a united shirt and and maybe he is more respectful than Ade but in a certain respect you are saying that Tevez is a twat for not celebrating when he scored against west ham but most of us respect him for that and when Rooney went to the F.A. final to watch Everton he would have wanted to wear the Everton top he most probably had. They are all respecting their previous clubs.Anyway it is well documented that Ade liked arsenal as a young child in togo because he has said many times how Kanu was his hero and how thats what made him start liking arsenal.
You lot are pathetic.

shut up you drip!
he was out of order and you know it.

God if ever I was to have to appear in court I hope some of you weren't on the jury! Ironically i watched "12 Angry Men" (maybe some should check this film out) earlier, I await his response, which will obviously come before making judgement on the guy.

Opinions should be based on knowing ALL the facts before judgement is made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.