Adebayor (Merged)

scottyboi said:
depps said:
Do you REALLY think he did this intentionally to piss us off or something?? At the moment I think he probably has bigger fucking things on his mind than trying to piss his own fans off.

Take a minute to actually think what he has done, hope he stay away from the club now he is finished with me total disrespect from him.
He didn't need too wear anything city related just not an arsenal top. Big slap in the face.

Only scoring against the red shite in the semis might change my mind, thats if he comes back at all.

Mate if this had been an interview under normal circumstances I would completely agree with you and I would be livid.....but these are not normal circumstances, 3 of his mates have died, another is in hospital and he has probably been through the most traumatic experience of his entire life, something most of us luckily have never experienced or wont ever have to.

Right now is not the time to be having a go at the lad over what bloody top he is wearing

scottyboi said:
These excuses make me piss, dont you think a p.r guy would of looked at what he was wearing an warned him?He just doesnt give a shit.

You certainly dont give a shit either way

Dubai Blue said:
depps said:
Imagine if some of you're friends had been killed while you were standing a few yards away when the IRA bombed Manchester, and you went to the hospital etc, and when someone came to collect you they just gave you an old united shirt they happened to have lying around because you needed new clothes.

If you eventually got home and your family started abusing you for wearing that united top how would you feel??? Or would you have been so macho and such a die hard city fan that you would have refused to wear the top flat out??
Yep, cos that's the exact same situation that multimillionaire Emanuel Adebayor found himself in at his mansion in Togo 4 days after the event. Just accept he fucked up big style. Is it so hard to accept that a City player can be a thick knobhead???

And no matter what the circumstances were, I'd sooner go naked before pulling that red shite on.

DB, what does Adebayor's mansion have to do with anything?

scottyboi said:
simonr555 said:
I've seen some shit spouted in my time but fuck me, some of you lot take the piss! Worrying about how people might have a bit of laugh at us cause of a gaff rather than worrying about our player and his current mental and emotional state. You selfish bunch of bastards! Some of the posts on here show why I can't associate myself with some of our fans because they're clearly complete and utter gobshites who haven't got enough brain cells to rub together.

Grow the fuck up, have some compassion, think before you speak and if it's too hard to think then keep your mouth shut!

Well fuck off then.

Gladly if it means not having to associate with delinquents like yourself and listen to your thoughtless, uneducated views.

simonr555 said:
I've seen some shit spouted in my time but fuck me, some of you lot take the piss! Worrying about how people might have a bit of laugh at us cause of a gaff rather than worrying about our player and his current mental and emotional state. You selfish bunch of bastards! Some of the posts on here show why I can't associate myself with some of our fans because they're clearly complete and utter gobshites who haven't got enough brain cells to rub together.

Grow the fuck up, have some compassion, think before you speak and if it's too hard to think then keep your mouth shut!

dont talk shit m8,ill worry more about my dog than i would about some footballer thats a millionaire ffs.

scottyboi said:
simonr555 said:

Well fuck off then.

seconded

Dubai Blue said:
depps said:
Imagine if some of you're friends had been killed while you were standing a few yards away when the IRA bombed Manchester, and you went to the hospital etc, and when someone came to collect you they just gave you an old united shirt they happened to have lying around because you needed new clothes.

If you eventually got home and your family started abusing you for wearing that united top how would you feel??? Or would you have been so macho and such a die hard city fan that you would have refused to wear the top flat out??
Yep, cos that's the exact same situation that multimillionaire Emanuel Adebayor found himself in at his mansion in Togo 4 days after the event. Just accept he fucked up big style. Is it so hard to accept that a City player can be a thick knobhead???

And no matter what the circumstances were, I'd sooner go naked before pulling that red shite on.

Yes Dubai Blue he has fucked up, but can you not understand why now isnt the time to be having a witch hunt over what at the end of the day is quite an insignificant fuck up in the bigger scheme of things?

Funny on the arsenal forums they hate him even more now. I guess he just likes to piss off every clubs he does too. The next anelka?

scottyboi said:
Funny on the arsenal forums they hate him even more now. I guess he just likes to piss off every clubs he does too. The next anelka?

So you didn't like him even before this incident then?

mackenzie said:
Dubai Blue said:

DB, what does Adebayor's mansion have to do with anything?
Because the situation depps describes in no way relates to the situation Adebayor found himself in. If this had been outside the hospital after the shooting when they had absolutely no other clothes to wear it wouldn't be an issue. But I'm sure he has a few other t-shirts lying around in his rather large house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.