Adebayor (Merged)

people need to realise that he should be off duty now. he has no obligation to represent us whatsoever right now.

he has been thrust into a situation not of his own making. he hasn't planned to do these interviews, he's probably got no-one helping him prepare, as he would at any other time.

a final thought on the clothes he's packed.

didn't they say that the reason more people didn't die was that the rebels cocked it up and shot the shit out of the coach carrying the luggage first?

jesus christ. can't believe what I've just wrote. we are talking about how many people died and some people are worried about a fucking shirt.

Pigeonho said:
Well then what you need is something more to worry/think about other than Manchester fucking City and what other people think. If you are ever unfortunate enough to go through something like Ade witnessed on Friday, come on here and tell me how bothered and thought-conscious you were about what to wear in the days after. Will be interesting to see just how together your mind is.

And there was me thinking I was on a City forum, silly me!

Don't worry pigeonho, if something traumtaic happens to me I'll be sure to wear a rag shirt or something. It's only a logo after all, I fancy a different coloured shirt and my head will be in bits and all that

bizzbo said:
missing the point. he's been through genuine trauma that can fuck anyone up. the professional soldiers will tell you that. really he has no obligation to anyone but himself. he's not got a PR advisor with him, he's not supposed to have been on telly giving interviews. none of this was planned and prepared for. he's been thrust back into the limelight because he's a figurehead for his country, at a time when he should be looking after himself and no-one else.

LOL it's not missing the point at all and it's noticeable how you're just avoided the question

Pigeonho said:
ozzie2920 said:
Well then what you need is something more to worry/think about other than Manchester fucking City and what other people think. from Pidgeonio

WTF !!!!!! This is a City forum I thought we were here cos it's all we worry and think about .

Get a job as a social worker.

Might just do that, cheers for the concern. My point is, if people are willing to woman/moan/bleat about one of OUR players wearing some fucking Arsenal polo shirt, and it is enough to, (based on that bitching/moaning/bleating), ruin their day, they need other things to worry about in their lives. In other words, it really is not a big deal. I hope to fucking god Ade says nothing, he has no need to. I hope those soft-skinned, mardy arse, easily hurt pissing-moaners are left to stew as to just why Ade did it, until such a day comes when they see him in person and can say, 'Oi, big horrible Ade, why did you disrespect my lovely ikkle club by wearing that arsenal shirt, you big bad meany you'.......and see what his reaction is then.

Oh the fucking irony!

No one moans, bitches and wines like you on here!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:
Well then what you need is something more to worry/think about other than Manchester fucking City and what other people think. If you are ever unfortunate enough to go through something like Ade witnessed on Friday, come on here and tell me how bothered and thought-conscious you were about what to wear in the days after. Will be interesting to see just how together your mind is.

Don't worry pigeonho, if something traumtaic happens to me I'll be sure to wear a rag shirt or something. It's only a logo after all, I fancy a different coloured shirt and my head will be in bits and all that

bizzbo said:
missing the point. he's been through genuine trauma that can fuck anyone up. the professional soldiers will tell you that. really he has no obligation to anyone but himself. he's not got a PR advisor with him, he's not supposed to have been on telly giving interviews. none of this was planned and prepared for. he's been thrust back into the limelight because he's a figurehead for his country, at a time when he should be looking after himself and no-one else.

LOL it's not missing the point at all and it's noticeable how you're just avoided the question

The difference is your a City fan so you will not wear United clothing and you probably don't own any. Ade is not a City fan and will have numerous items of clothing with the Arsenal logo on as he played there for a few seasons

blueinsa said:
Pigeonho said:
Might just do that, cheers for the concern. My point is, if people are willing to woman/moan/bleat about one of OUR players wearing some fucking Arsenal polo shirt, and it is enough to, (based on that bitching/moaning/bleating), ruin their day, they need other things to worry about in their lives. In other words, it really is not a big deal. I hope to fucking god Ade says nothing, he has no need to. I hope those soft-skinned, mardy arse, easily hurt pissing-moaners are left to stew as to just why Ade did it, until such a day comes when they see him in person and can say, 'Oi, big horrible Ade, why did you disrespect my lovely ikkle club by wearing that arsenal shirt, you big bad meany you'.......and see what his reaction is then.

Oh the fucking irony!

No one moans, bitches and wines like you on here!

It was that ironic you had to explain the irony? Confused to say the least.

I'm sure this has been posted but can't be arsed trawling through the post..but surely this was just a case of him having to make an unscheduled return to his family home in Togo, and wearing the only clothes he had left there.

he probably hasn't had the chance to throw out his old Arsenal stuff, and replace it with City stuff..why would he..he only signed for us in the summer, has he even been back to Togo since he signed?..even if he has I am sure he didn't take a full replacement wardrobe with him.

Failsworth_Blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

The difference is your a City fan so you will not wear United clothing and you probably don't own any. Ade is not a City fan and will have numerous items of clothing with the Arsenal logo on as he played there for a few seasons

Yes Ade is not a fan he's a City player FFS and City pay his wages, he's expected to behave in a professional manner

blueinusa - absolutely spot on the irony brought a smile to my face as well mate

blueshortshorts said:
I'm sure this has been posted but can't be arsed trawling through the post..but surely this was just a case of him having to make an unscheduled return to his family home in Togo, and wearing the only clothes he had left there.

he probably hasn't had the chance to throw out his old Arsenal stuff, and replace it with City stuff..why would he..he only signed for us in the summer, has he even been back to Togo since he signed?..even if he has I am sure he didn't take a full replacement wardrobe with him.

Get your tin hat, may rational thinking friend. Rational explanations are nt acceptable on here. ;-)

a few years ago i was in a pub when a shooter came in and started firing at this kid, he staggered right past me while this numpty was still firing, almost hitting me. the lad got hit 5 times, didnt die but was very close, i found him and had to keep him speaking and concious till the ambulance came, (which took ages because they wont go in till the police have made sure the shooter has gone)

will one of the bluemoon social workers come and give me some councilling my heads fucked and i feel the need to buy a rag shirt.

blueshortshorts said:

Oh come on, are you suggesting that he has nothing other than Arsenal clothing in his wardrobe?

What about Togo stuff? Non football clothes? Sponsors clothes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.