Adebayor (Merged)

I've read alot of the posts on this topic and, tbh we don't know why he's wearing an Arse top. Let's wait to see what he has to say, if indeed anything. What I would ask is how he came to be wearing an Arse top. When he packed his suitcase why did he drag that old rag out of the wardrobe and why didn't her make sure he had a full complement of City tops, including the new bluemoon 'T's now available?

Pepople should realise that he just plays for our club, He is an employee. Its a hot day and he fancies wearing a crisp white shirt.........................Get over it

texas pete said:
Pigeonho said:
But how do you know thats why he is wearing the top? Have you spoke to him? Did he say 'I can't get over leaving Arsenal, so I am going to wear a top of theirs whilst doing an interview about a life changing event I was unfortunate enough to witness'? Well did he or what? Or, as I suspect, are you just guessing?

Got me, ok I am guessing - do you disagree ?

Carrying arsenal polo shirts is like having pictures of your ex in your phone.

Guessing again are we? How do you know he was carrying that shirt around with him? How do you not know he was asked to wear it by a family member of one of thoise he wtinessed be murdered? How do you easily come to the conclusion he must have been carrying Arsenal shirts around with him? Is it to make your arguement look the best? No-one knows why he wore it, and no-one should really care considering the state of mind of the kid.

Well then what you need is something more to worry/think about other than Manchester fucking City and what other people think. from Pidgeonio

WTF !!!!!! This is a City forum I thought we were here cos it's all we worry and think about .

Get a job as a social worker.

texas pete said:
Pigeonho said:
But how do you know thats why he is wearing the top? Have you spoke to him? Did he say 'I can't get over leaving Arsenal, so I am going to wear a top of theirs whilst doing an interview about a life changing event I was unfortunate enough to witness'? Well did he or what? Or, as I suspect, are you just guessing?

I was thinking about it in those terms earlier on. When people go through traumatic events, they often do things just like that. It's about feeling safe. If my girlfriend went through an experience like that, and suddenly started calling her ex, I'd bite my bloody tongue, because I'd know that it's the trauma doing that, not her.

All this over a polo shirt? Give over. Ade obviously hadn't really thought about it or cared and why should he, it's only an item of clothing. At the end of the day all i'm interested in is how he plays on the pitch, off the pitch he can wear whatever he wants, it's not like he loves Arsenal and their fans and wants to move back to them is it?

BlueMark said:
This thread is getting a little beyond a joke now imo.

Clearly Ade has messed up here but imo he clearly didnt get up in the morning and think I know I will piss the City fans off by wearing an Arsenal shirt. Yes I would like an explaination from him but that should be it.

The scenario he has gone through recently NONE of us can imagine (except those involved in war) so who the hell knows whats going through his mind.

For some on here to say they will boo him when he next plays for us is simply disgraceful.

Lets get him back here, back into the club and the 'family' sort his head out and get him back on form again.

Absolutely agree for a good shout. Exactly what I have in mind. And let's talk about when he will be back instead.

Pigeonho said:
texas pete said:

Guessing again are we? How do you know he was carrying that shirt around with him? How do you not know he was asked to wear it by a family member of one of thoise he wtinessed be murdered? How do you easily come to the conclusion he must have been carrying Arsenal shirts around with him? Is it to make your arguement look the best? No-one knows why he wore it, and no-one should really care considering the state of mind of the kid.

Great argument.

I look forward to hearing one of the above explanations then...

bizzbo said:
texas pete said:

I was thinking about it in those terms earlier on. When people go through traumatic events, they often do things just like that. It's about feeling safe. If my girlfriend went through an experience like that, and suddenly started calling her ex, I'd bite my bloody tongue, because I'd know that it's the trauma doing that, not her.
I agree with you to some extent............but to him its maybe just a nice clean t-shirt, He is neither a City fan or an Arsenal fan

ozzie2920 said:
Well then what you need is something more to worry/think about other than Manchester fucking City and what other people think. from Pidgeonio

WTF !!!!!! This is a City forum I thought we were here cos it's all we worry and think about .

Get a job as a social worker.

Might just do that, cheers for the concern. My point is, if people are willing to woman/moan/bleat about one of OUR players wearing some fucking Arsenal polo shirt, and it is enough to, (based on that bitching/moaning/bleating), ruin their day, they need other things to worry about in their lives. In other words, it really is not a big deal. I hope to fucking god Ade says nothing, he has no need to. I hope those soft-skinned, mardy arse, easily hurt pissing-moaners are left to stew as to just why Ade did it, until such a day comes when they see him in person and can say, 'Oi, big horrible Ade, why did you disrespect my lovely ikkle club by wearing that arsenal shirt, you big bad meany you'.......and see what his reaction is then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.