Adebayor (Merged)

wrongun73 said:
a few years ago i was in a pub when a shooter came in and started firing at this kid, he staggered right past me while this numpty was still firing, almost hitting me. the lad got hit 5 times, didnt die but was very close, i found him and had to keep him speaking and concious till the ambulance came, (which took ages because they wont go in till the police have made sure the shooter has gone)

will one of the bluemoon social workers come and give me some councilling my heads fucked and i feel the need to buy a rag shirt.

Oh I'm sorry, did Ade go and BUY that Arsenal shirt? My mistake then and I take it ALLLLLL back. Ade, you nasty horrible man you, how dare you go and buy an Arsenal top, completely out of order and expect a full lynching on your arrival back in Manchester.
For fucks sake.

Can't be arsed reading the full thread, but he shouldn't be seen in another teams kit regardless of what's gone on.

Especially seeing as though he apparently doesn't like the club anymore.

Silly fucker

bizzbo said:
Surely he can pay tribute to those who've been shot whilst also respecting his employers and fans of his football club?

missing the point. he's been through genuine trauma that can fuck anyone up. the professional soldiers will tell you that. really he has no obligation to anyone but himself. he's not got a PR advisor with him, he's not supposed to have been on telly giving interviews. none of this was planned and prepared for. he's been thrust back into the limelight because he's a figurehead for his country, at a time when he should be looking after himself and no-one else.

you said I avoided the question. I didn't. I nailed it. I'll do it again. He is on compassionate leave. He is not representing city. He can't be expected to do that under the current circumstances. He doesn't have the press officer and club staff, doesn't have the support that players usually have when they make press appearances. This is all ad-hoc.

What's far more important is surely that he's been through a serious trauma and it's not reasonable to expect him to fulfil his duties.

I think bluemoon is great, I'm on here most days but I'm shocked and disgusted by some of the small minded comments about Ade wearing a Arsenal shirt.

Three people are shot dead and all you can talk about is how Ade has disrespected the club?! Get some f'ing perspective- it's you thats not fit to be associated with the club, not Ade.

Pigeonho said:
blueinsa said:
Oh the fucking irony!

No one moans, bitches and wines like you on here!

It was that ironic you had to explain the irony? Confused to say the least.

Someone needs to let you know!

I love the way you slate anyone who holds the opinion that he was wrong by saying they are guessing at his reasons, that they have no idea what is going on in his head, then you proceed to guess yourself by making up excuses for him. Or do you have a world exclusive as to his reasons and state of mind?

The majority of us are not heartless, have lots of compassion for the guy and feel desperatly sorry for him and his team mates. That however doesnt mean he is free from critisism when he has fucked up and as an employee of MCFC, paid millions to play, advertise, market and generally raise our profile around the world, to see him in an Arsenal shirt is a stupid mistake and he eeds to be reminded who pays his wages, who he is contracted to now and he needs to apologise, just like any employee would if he had made a mistake.

Not sure if there is any truth in it, or if it has already been posted but 46 pages far too many to trawl through, but did get told the shirt was handed to him by a local who was not aware he had moved to City and out of respect at this time of mourning for the country he wore it.

On a seperate note, have any of you on here slagging him off ever worn Brazil influenced tops in honour of Robinho?? What about the Argentina styled Tevez t-shirts? If you are English and have done are you a disgrace to your country?

Pigeonho said:
blueshortshorts said:
I'm sure this has been posted but can't be arsed trawling through the post..but surely this was just a case of him having to make an unscheduled return to his family home in Togo, and wearing the only clothes he had left there.

he probably hasn't had the chance to throw out his old Arsenal stuff, and replace it with City stuff..why would he..he only signed for us in the summer, has he even been back to Togo since he signed?..even if he has I am sure he didn't take a full replacement wardrobe with him.

Get your tin hat, may rational thinking friend. Rational explanations are nt acceptable on here. ;-)

Yes because rational thinking is thinking that a professional footballer who earns 10's of thousands of pounds per week has only a few Arsenal shirts at his home - LOL

blueinsa said:
Pigeonho said:
It was that ironic you had to explain the irony? Confused to say the least.

Someone needs to let you know!

I love the way you slate anyone who holds the opinion that he was wrong by saying they are guessing at his reasons, that they have no idea what is going on in his head, then you proceed to guess yourself by making up excuses for him. Or do you have a world exclusive as to his reasons and state of mind?

The majority of us are not heartless, have lots of compassion for the guy and feel desperatly sorry for him and his team mates. That however doesnt mean he is free from critisism when he has fucked up and as an employee of MCFC, paid millions to play, advertise, market and generally raise our profile around the world, to see him in an Arsenal shirt is a stupid mistake and he eeds to be reminded who pays his wages, who he is contracted to now and he needs to apologise, just like any employee would if he had made a mistake.

It's called giving the benefit of doubt to someone obviously fucked up in the head right now. Its also called not knowing the full facts and seeing as he's one of our own, i'd like to give him that benefit of doubt too.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:
Get your tin hat, may rational thinking friend. Rational explanations are nt acceptable on here. ;-)

Yes because rational thinking is thinking that a professional footballer who earns 10's of thousands of pounds per week has only a few Arsenal shirts at his home - LOL

Just as rational as the ones who think he did it our of his undying love for Arsenal then? 'Lol'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.