Adebayor (Merged)

Someone please lock and delete this thread, it's a much bigger embarassment to the club than Adebayor wearing an Arsenal Polo shirt.

Pigeonho said:
scottyboi said:
Have a good cry then if that helps.

Imagine if we seen gerrard wearing an everton top, everyone would be laughing and ripping the piss saying he is a knob head.
Just because he is one of our own does not make that any different.

Gerrard wearin an Everton shirt round the streets of Liverpool is completely different to Adebayor wearing an arsenal polo shirt in the streets of Togo. As stated a trillion times before, no-one knows the circumstances surrounding him wearing it. A rumour is out that he did it as some kind of respect to a kid who asked him to wear it, and looking at that interview it looks like it was unscheduled. Why should Ade not abide to the wishes of a little kid, a kid who like Ade and the rest of the country, is in mourning?

IF there was any truth in that maybe but the rumour was just made up on bluemoon as an excuse about 30 pages back.

avoidconfusion said:
Someone please lock and delete this thread, it's a much bigger embarassment to the club than Adebayor wearing an Arsenal Polo shirt.

We are talking about it wind your neck in if you dont want to.

scottyboi said:
avoidconfusion said:

you know what's embarrasing

I thought you'd just woken up, not read the thread, and posted the first thing that came into your head.

fuck me tho, you've actually read this thread and had time to think about it, and you still think it matters that other people are shrugging it off.

scottyboi said:
Pigeonho said:
Gerrard wearin an Everton shirt round the streets of Liverpool is completely different to Adebayor wearing an arsenal polo shirt in the streets of Togo. As stated a trillion times before, no-one knows the circumstances surrounding him wearing it. A rumour is out that he did it as some kind of respect to a kid who asked him to wear it, and looking at that interview it looks like it was unscheduled. Why should Ade not abide to the wishes of a little kid, a kid who like Ade and the rest of the country, is in mourning?

IF there was any truth in that maybe but the rumour was just made up on bluemoon as an excuse about 30 pages back.

I actually came up with something similar, a reason I mean many pages back. I said there is the possibility the family of one of those killed may have asked him to wear it, what with him having ties to Arsenal and being the biggest player for Togo. Perfectly reasonable. This rumour about a kid though, not sure where it came from but was mention a few pages back and on the BBC forum. For me, if either is true there should be no issue and people should respect that MCFC had no place in Ade's head at the time he may have been doing that gesture, if true. We, in the scheme of thins RIGHT NOW, are nothing to Ade, other than his employers. When he's back on club duty, well yes, leave the Arsenal shirts in your closet please Ade. He isn't though, he's on national duty which at the minute incorporates a period of national mourning, so if someone requests such a gesture of Ade, argueably the biggest name to come out of Togo in any walk of life, it is credit to him for honouring that request.

bizzbo said:
scottyboi said:

I thought you'd just woken up, not read the thread, and posted the first thing that came into your head.

fuck me tho, you've actually read this thread and had time to think about it, and you still think it matters that other people are shrugging it off.

Well there is not point continuing as your too blinded by blue tints to realise what he has done.
So ill just leave it at that.

Personally couldn't give a shit what shirt he wears.

All I care about is that he does the business on the pitch.

I hope that this incident doesnt affect his game. And I hope he's back soon for selfish reasons.

I know it was wrong for him to wear the shirt but I will forgive him this time because of the circumstances.

scottyboi said:
Well there is not point continuing as your too blinded by blue tints to realise what he has done.

I think that's a bit rich, hypocritical and ironic form you there Scotty. It seems you're the one blinded by blue tinted specs because you are still failing to take a step back and think about what he's witnessed and is going through. You're more bothered about his choice of t-shirt. I really couldn't give a flying hoot what he wears whilst he's out there on compassionate leave. You're getting on your high horse and telling people to shut up if they don't agree with you because it is clearly a huge travesty isn't it?

scottyboi said:
bizzbo said:

On the contrary I think you're too blinded by blue tints to grasp the realities of life and death and that what shirt he wears for an interview is really neither here nor there by comparison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.