Adebayor (Merged)

With Adebayor there's a pattern emerging.

At first it's "ooh" and "ahh". He declares his love for the club and kisses the badge. Then he doies something despicable and insulting to the fans. At Arsenal he whored his services to Milan and Barcelona and came back kissing the badge when nobody wanted to pay what he was demanding - then played with the passion and energy of Berbatov with M.E. all season.

At City he started well, then went quiet, went back to playing with the passion and energy of Berbatov with M.E. and now turns up on TV wearing an Arsenal polo shirt.

Who's saying "ooh" and "ahh" now? 25 million quid and that's what we get by way of loyalty and respect.

scottyboi said:
bizzbo said:
you know what's embarrasing

I thought you'd just woken up, not read the thread, and posted the first thing that came into your head.

fuck me tho, you've actually read this thread and had time to think about it, and you still think it matters that other people are shrugging it off.

Well there is not point continuing as your too blinded by blue tints to realise what he has done.
So ill just leave it at that.

no scotty, I just don't think I can read his mind, so I don't know 'what he's done'. I don't pretend that I know why he was wearing it. So I won't judge him, regardless of anything else, I just don't know what it meant.

given that no-one knows what 'he's done' i find it grossly offensive that some of you think this is a big enough issue to slate him over, when there is murder and terrorism in the background

bizzbo said:
scottyboi said:
Well there is not point continuing as your too blinded by blue tints to realise what he has done.
So ill just leave it at that.

no scotty, I just don't think I can read his mind, so I don't know 'what he's done'. I don't pretend that I know why he was wearing it. So I won't judge him, regardless of anything else, I just don't know what it meant.

given that know one knows what 'he's done' i just find it grossly offensive that some of you think this is a big enough issue to slate him over, when there is murder and terrorism in the background

For me the answer is simple, because he hasn't been playing well and is a target. If it was Tevez, not much fuss would be being made because of his new-found 'hero' status. Like stated earlier, Robinho made a bigger gaff when he said 'Chelsea' instead of City, a gaff which didn't get any stick on here purely because he was our new 'hero' and people were gobsmacked we had him, meaning that gaff was forgiven immediately. For me it is worse what he did, as his state of mind was clear, happy and nothing like what Ade's is.

Pigeonho said:
bizzbo said:

given that know one knows what 'he's done' i just find it grossly offensive that some of you think this is a big enough issue to slate him over, when there is murder and terrorism in the background

For me the answer is simple, because he hasn't been playing well and is a target. If it was Tevez, not much fuss would be being made because of his new-found 'hero' status. Like stated earlier, Robinho made a bigger gaff when he said 'Chelsea' instead of City, a gaff which didn't get any stick on here purely because he was our new 'hero' and people were gobsmacked we had him, meaning that gaff was forgiven immediately. For me it is worse what he did, as his state of mind was clear, happy and nothing like what Ade's is.

I think the point maybe that Tevez wouldn't do that because he is more in touch with the fans.

twinkletoes said:
Pigeonho said:

I think the point maybe that Tevez wouldn't do that because he is more in touch with the fans.

All depends on circumstances though. If my theory is right, what if the same thing happens to Tevez next year for example, and a local wherever he may be in Argentina has an old Hammers shirt? He says, 'Carlos, my dad wore you shirt with pride, will you wear it just once to honour his death'....Low and behold and impromptu news camera comes along and Tevez says a few words whilst donning the Hammers shirt. Far-fetched? Sure, but possible all the same. Point is, no-one knows how he happened to have that shirt on, but he is getting vilified for it when certain other members of the squad wouldn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.