Adebayor (Merged)

Pigeonho said:
twinkletoes said:
I think the point maybe that Tevez wouldn't do that because he is more in touch with the fans.

All depends on circumstances though. If my theory is right, what if the same thing happens to Tevez next year for example, and a local wherever he may be in Argentina has an old Hammers shirt? He says, 'Carlos, my dad wore you shirt with pride, will you wear it just once to honour his death'....Low and behold and impromptu news camera comes along and Tevez says a few words whilst donning the Hammers shirt. Far-fetched? Sure, but possible all the same. Point is, no-one knows how he happened to have that shirt on, but he is getting vilified for it when certain other members of the squad wouldn't.

Tevez's public persona would be able to sustain something like that but the likes of Adebayor and Robinho don't have the same affinity with the public.

Is it an accident that this should be the case?

twinkletoes said:
Pigeonho said:
All depends on circumstances though. If my theory is right, what if the same thing happens to Tevez next year for example, and a local wherever he may be in Argentina has an old Hammers shirt? He says, 'Carlos, my dad wore you shirt with pride, will you wear it just once to honour his death'....Low and behold and impromptu news camera comes along and Tevez says a few words whilst donning the Hammers shirt. Far-fetched? Sure, but possible all the same. Point is, no-one knows how he happened to have that shirt on, but he is getting vilified for it when certain other members of the squad wouldn't.

Tevez's public persona would be able to sustain something like that but the likes of Adebayor and Robinho don't have the same affinity with the public.

No, but at the same time, Ade's state of mind should be taken into case before those on here pass judgement, and my point is Tevez would not have the same treatment, even though it would be the same 'crime'. Smacks of hypocritical madness gone mad. Like I said, Robbie did far worse in my view during his interview when he signed, but hardly anything was said on here, if infact anything. Ade has become a target though, and even in his hour of need he is slated for something which in the scheme of things in his head, is nothing and should be understood, not hammered.

Pigeonho said:
twinkletoes said:

No, but at the same time, Ade's state of mind should be taken into case before those on here pass judgement, and my point is Tevez would not have the same treatment, even though it would be the same 'crime'. Smacks of hypocritical madness gone mad. Like I said, Robbie did far worse in my view during his interview when he signed, but hardly anything was said on here, if infact anything. Ade has become a target though, and even in his hour of need he is slated for something which in the scheme of things in his head, is nothing and should be understood, not hammered.

As I said in a previous post, I will forgive him this time.

80% of the 62 pages are the bleeding hearts slagging off anyone that isn't thrilled to see him wear one of our rivals shirts.

grow up! So what he wearing a arsenal polo shirt in his free time in togo in their three day mourining!

He doesnt play for arsenal , he left them in poor circumstances, falling out with players, fans and managment. I bet he's got plenty of arsenal kit in his togo home, not if any city kit in togo!

Surely the only important fact is he plays for city and not arsenal and he isnt looking for a move to arsenal either...

what's too explain? apart from your petty, childish attitudes!

moomba said:
80% of the 62 pages are the bleeding hearts slagging off anyone that isn't thrilled to see him wear one of our rivals shirts.

Unfortunately, it has become the main pastime for these people to do nothing but slag off other Blues for daring to hold a different opinion and airing it on this forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.