Adebayor (Merged)

Is everybody happy now for fuck sake? Can this thread be deleted before it causes any more embarrassment to the site?

He's on SSN now wearing the City away shirt. Moving account of how the Togo press officer died in his arms. Lay off him now please.

He's on SSN now wearing the City away shirt. Moving account of how the Togo press officer died in his arms. Lay off him now please.

so the fact that 3 people have been murdered is less important than a shirt colour. surely a new low for BM.Callous doesnt come close.Obviously there is an agenda to get shut of Ade, but using this as a reason is to trivialise the slaying of three people who met a violent death, just doing their job. Shameful.

wrongun73 said:
ive got a theory, i reckon the people who are slagging other blues off and defending ade are the same ones who were hughes inners and did the same thing then, slagging other blues off and defending hughes when anyone with a brain could see he was holding us back.
its like they have an in-built defence mechanism to defend city or city players no matter what they've done. im not saying its crime of the century by any means but come on, admit hes bit a bit foolish!

see you're wrong straightaway

I argued till I was blue in the face that hughes wasn't making the grade. to the point where I was ashamed of myself for being so negative about someone connected to city, to the point where I was ashamed of myself for arguing (albeit as constructively as I could) with fellow fans.

this time I feel no shame whatsoever.

give the guy a break, let it go.

I have a little question I ask myself

what would mancini do?

I reckon mancini would say it meant nothing, you support your people through difficult times, you don't jump on their backs over the small stuff.

bizzbo said:
wrongun73 said:
ive got a theory, i reckon the people who are slagging other blues off and defending ade are the same ones who were hughes inners and did the same thing then, slagging other blues off and defending hughes when anyone with a brain could see he was holding us back.
its like they have an in-built defence mechanism to defend city or city players no matter what they've done. im not saying its crime of the century by any means but come on, admit hes bit a bit foolish!

see you're wrong straightaway

I argued till I was blue in the face that hughes wasn't making the grade. to the point where I was ashamed of myself for being so negative about someone connected to city, to the point where I was ashamed of myself for arguing (albeit as constructively as I could) with fellow fans.

this time I feel no shame whatsoever.

give the guy a break, let it go.

I have a little question I ask myself

what would mancini do?

I reckon mancini would say it meant nothing, you support your people through difficult times, you don't jump on their backs over the small stuff.

oh well, it was just a theory, but you still have to admit it was not one of his better judgements.

Good lad he should of just wore that in the first place. Did he give a reason why or owt? I have not seen the interview yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.