Adebayor (Merged)

tmouseman said:
I guess he didn't know he would be going back to Togo and has a stock of clothes there.
Ran out of clothes ( if he hadn't lost his bags) and just pulled on a top he had . Probably Arse tops is all he has there.
I have always believed players do not think like fans and so do stupid things that wind fans up.
Don't be stupid and crucify him for a small mistake.
I would have been very proud seeing him interviewed in a City top.
Unless of course he has seen some of the tasteless comments made on Arse fans site and thought he would respond with a wind up. Only he knows.
Dunno about only having Arsenal clothes (although I did say the same thing earlier) as he's got more money than any of us will ever see, so he could've had someone go shopping for new clothes. I lend myself to the idea that it's for someone he lost who's a fan. Don't think it's in response to Gunners fans, and if it is would hope he wouldn't lower himself to their level.
Don't think we'll ever find out for sure

Shaw86 said:
Spoke to a mate about this and he said it was on eurosport about the 3 killed were all arsenal fans and this was why he was wearing the shirt. Possibly the shirt belonged to one of the people who were killed.

Hope this is the reason which would be acceptable - though some would probably accuse him of stealing a dead man's shirt!

Have to say, as I did in response to aggressive comments by Arsenal fans, that some things transcend football and its associated tribalism - this is clearly one such incident (the shooting that is) and as such we should let it lie.

That's all

kbb said:
Shaw86 said:
Spoke to a mate about this and he said it was on eurosport about the 3 killed were all arsenal fans and this was why he was wearing the shirt. Possibly the shirt belonged to one of the people who were killed.

Hope this is the reason which would be acceptable - though some would probably accuse him of stealing a dead man's shirt!

Have to say, as I did in response to aggressive comments by Arsenal fans, that some things transcend football and its associated tribalism - this is clearly one such incident (the shooting that is) and as such we should let it lie.

That's all

Here, here.

82 pages.... of fuckwittery, well done.

ive got a theory, i reckon the people who are slagging other blues off and defending ade are the same ones who were hughes inners and did the same thing then, slagging other blues off and defending hughes when anyone with a brain could see he was holding us back.
its like they have an in-built defence mechanism to defend city or city players no matter what they've done. im not saying its crime of the century by any means but come on, admit hes bit a bit foolish!

haha hes obviously heard us lot hes got a city shirt on now!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.