Adebayor (Merged)

the--dud said:
This thread is disgraceful and it puts us in a very bad light.
Uncompassionate, petty, heartless bickering fans! You should all get a grip of reality; show some intelligence and dignity...

1. He's been through a horrible experience, which none of us (perhaps apart from those served in wars) can ever imagine. He was on a bus full of friends and colleagues which got stopped and then peppered for god knows how long with automatic weapons. Trapped in a bus with total panic, screams and people bleeding from being shot with bullets. ANY man could potentially be in danger of never return to his old self. Post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, high levels of anxiety is just a few of the things you're in danger of suffering from.

You lot are moaning about him wearing a certain football top? I'm sorry to say but IT'S ONLY FOOTBALL! People died in a horrific terrorist attack, you should all get some fucking perspective!

2. Perhaps it was an Arsenal top which at one point during his VERY long time with Arsenal he sent back to a family member, or was bought by a family member locally? Perhaps he's been in a very bad state and was just handed some clothes, by someone, and due to what he's been through is totally unaware of what he's wearing??

It doesn't pissing matter anyway, I'm just raging that you, supposedly genuine MCFC supporters, of all people can treat one of our own players in such a disgraceful and childish manner... In fact, if anyone treated someone else in this manner it's a bloody disgrace.

This thread so be deleted and never spoke again, truley the worst crap I've ever seen on Bluemoon! :(

Once again an excellent post. This whole thread is farcical and those having a go at Ade at moment really need to give their heads a wobble and ask how they would be feeling if they had been in the same situation.

Imagine if some of you're friends had been killed while you were standing a few yards away when the IRA bombed Manchester, and you went to the hospital etc, and when someone came to collect you they just gave you an old united shirt they happened to have lying around because you needed new clothes.

If you eventually got home and your family started abusing you for wearing that united top how would you feel??? Or would you have been so macho and such a die hard city fan that you would have refused to wear the top flat out??

This thread is a disgrace to club and the majority of its fans. The lack if perspective being shown by some peopelis beyond believe

Obviously due to his present circs this will be put down to stress ect... BS of course but does anyone know what powers a club has if the circs were different?
ie. Ireland out shopping with a liverpool shirt (would never happen of course).

I wouldnt be surprised if there wasnt something in players contracts saying that couldnt do certain things otherwise im sure some the idiots that have player the game over the years would have done similar stunts to get a transfer they're hoping for without putting the request in (therefore getting the payoff).

Chiefblue said:
Obviously due to his present circs this will be put down to stress ect... BS of course but does anyone know what powers a club has if the circs were different?
ie. Ireland out shopping with a liverpool shirt (would never happen of course).

I wouldnt be surprised if there wasnt something in players contracts saying that couldnt do certain things otherwise im sure some the idiots that have player the game over the years would have done similar stunts to get a transfer they're hoping for without putting the request in (therefore getting the payoff).

I would hope that MCFC have a little more class.

Goater666 said:
Fuck me! talk about blowing something well out of proportion.

Laugh it off for fuck sake. Adebayor clearly isn't the brightest tool in the box.

Yea I see it now! Isn't it funny how much of an amateur our £25 million centre forward is and how he makes us look a laughing stock by wearing his old teams shirt, tee-hee! I hope Shauny does an interview in a Chelsea shirt or Barry in a Villa one that would be funny as fuck!

depps said:
the--dud said:
This thread is disgraceful and it puts us in a very bad light.
Uncompassionate, petty, heartless bickering fans! You should all get a grip of reality; show some intelligence and dignity...

1. He's been through a horrible experience, which none of us (perhaps apart from those served in wars) can ever imagine. He was on a bus full of friends and colleagues which got stopped and then peppered for god knows how long with automatic weapons. Trapped in a bus with total panic, screams and people bleeding from being shot with bullets. ANY man could potentially be in danger of never return to his old self. Post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, high levels of anxiety is just a few of the things you're in danger of suffering from.

You lot are moaning about him wearing a certain football top? I'm sorry to say but IT'S ONLY FOOTBALL! People died in a horrific terrorist attack, you should all get some fucking perspective!

2. Perhaps it was an Arsenal top which at one point during his VERY long time with Arsenal he sent back to a family member, or was bought by a family member locally? Perhaps he's been in a very bad state and was just handed some clothes, by someone, and due to what he's been through is totally unaware of what he's wearing??

It doesn't pissing matter anyway, I'm just raging that you, supposedly genuine MCFC supporters, of all people can treat one of our own players in such a disgraceful and childish manner... In fact, if anyone treated someone else in this manner it's a bloody disgrace.

This thread so be deleted and never spoke again, truley the worst crap I've ever seen on Bluemoon! :(

Once again an excellent post. This whole thread is farcical and those having a go at Ade at moment really need to give their heads a wobble and ask how they would be feeling if they had been in the same situation.

Imagine if some of you're friends had been killed while you were standing a few yards away when the IRA bombed Manchester, and you went to the hospital etc, and when someone came to collect you they just gave you an old united shirt they happened to have lying around because you needed new clothes.

If you eventually got home and your family started abusing you for wearing that united top how would you feel??? Or would you have been so macho and such a die hard city fan that you would have refused to wear the top flat out??

This thread is a disgrace to club and the majority of its fans. The lack if perspective being shown by some peopelis beyond believe

No it isnt at all you are making up shit excuses for something that cannot be excused. He knew what he was doing the thick bastard.

First of all, let's have it right: footballers are not exactly renowned for their brain power.

And yet it's ironic that while the team have been doing their level best to shake off the "Cups for cock-ups" tag that has run through the club like the letters 'BLACKPOOL' through a stick of rock for as long as most of us can remember, off the field some are desperate to hang on to that tag as if it was a much-coveted award.

It was only the other week that our CEO, Garry Cook, couldn't remember which club he was supposed to be in charge of and now our star striker can't remember which team he plays for. Sigh, if only it was Jo!

I know we'd all be falling about if one of the rags had done something similar but there are bigger things to aim for at the moment. So let's have a laugh anyway and crack on regardless...

some blues need to calm down, i know that i have about three posts and no one knows who i am but that doesnt matter. this is the first time he's been back to his family in Togo so he wont have any City gear with him anyway, he's in a terrible state of mind at the moment some of you whinging that he's just milking it is bollocks he knows the people who got killed he knows the people who got injured if you read the story of what happened he actually protected one of his team-mates so he could have easily been shot himself and so to think that there's a real possibilty you may get killed is a traumatising thing, he will have just grabbed the first thing on his floor in the wash or in his draw it doesnt really matter he's contracted to City he will eventually come back to our club, he will have to show Mancio what he can do to get back into the team, once in the team Mancio has shown how to get the best out of players, where's Micah Richards been hiding this form? who the f*** is Garrido? and the Bellers leaving rumours have calmed down so dont worry guys he's just abit all over the place and as fans we should be supporting him 6 goals in 13 games isnt a bad return for someone who has been lazier than Danny Mills and has shown the finishing ability of Bernardo Corradi so lighten up the future is bright, the future's blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.