Adebayor (Merged)

AntonDonJuan said:
bizzbo said:
to be fair you haven't come close to the level of poster who got me so wound up in the first place
I'm not trying to wind anyone up, it's just we have very differing opinions about this

I know you're not. I just think you are unrealistic in expecting a player who has been here about 5 minutes to share a fan's instinctive, hardwired way of thinking.

How did he grow all that stuff on his chin since Saturday ... does he actually say anything about terrorist attack and guns in the interview ...????

Maybe it comes from 2007 ...???? Maybe he was referencing the passing away of soemone else.????

Maybe it's the media winkers stirring it up yet again.

Every report of the Blackburn game took a big dig at Robinho ... and half the media think the scum are raising an "extra" £500M.

Something fishy about all this - methinks.

Neil McNab said:
ozzie2920 said:
And are the same company as Nike so why would they ?
youre%20missing%20the%20point.jpg

Oh I get the point just can't understand someone wanting to call fellow Blues small minded knobs !!!

bizzbo said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I'm not trying to wind anyone up, it's just we have very differing opinions about this

I know you're not. I just think you are unrealistic in expecting a player who has been here about 5 minutes to share a fan's instinctive, hardwired way of thinking.
Maybe, maybe not. But if we all felt the same Bluemoon would be a very boring place indeed

bizzbo said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Correct, there are very few players that are as bonkers about the club they play for as the fans. Us expecting that from Ade is mental.

Can't see anything wrong with this. He's still a human being and he's an Arsenal supporter. I'm just more glad that he is safe and hope he comes through what must have been some of the worst moments of anyones life. God bless him and all his team mates.

He's obviously still in a state of shock, which is clear from his interview.
I'm far more concerned about Kolo Toure and all the rest of the players getting back safely from Angola.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.