Adebayor (Merged)

TheMightyQuinn said:
nimrod said:
why mate, why cant you accept that people have differing opinions without slagging them off ?

Opinions are cool with me.

I love debate.

I have a bad habit of defending City players on here and that seems to have garnered me a reputation for being against other fans. That isn't the case. I'm just not as reactionary as some posters and can see the bigger picture.

You weren't defending City players, you were attacking City fans. People were debating the point and you just came on and slagged a load of us off again. How do you define proper City fans then? If someone posts on bluemoon are they not a proper City fan? If it's that some are and some aren't you should probably stop making such sweeping generalizations slating fellow blues when all they're doing is voicing their opinion on a forum

wrongun73 said:
Pigeonho said:
Couldn't remember who it was, that is how insignificant you are. Do it, yeah? Next home game Ade is present, go to the players entrance and as he walks in just say, 'Oi, Ade. Can you just let me know why you wore that Arsenal shirt on tele the other week'. Just put it to him like that and see what happens. I am sure no shit will be kicked out of you, but I would imagine that your gormless looking face will be plastered on SSN and other media outlets, and you will be known from there on in as 'that prick who was insensitive to Ade'. If you have said you WOULD ask him, fucking well do it, 'prick'

what a fucking dick

Pigeonho got to disagree with you. If ade walked past me in the street and i said Ade could you tell me why you wore that arsenal shirt in that interview he wud give me an answer he wudnt be throwing any punches at all you muppet. I may have been a bit harsh in my post but he still doesnt have an excuse for wearing that shirt

wrongun73 said:
Pigeonho said:
Perhaps, but are you going to go and ask Ade, like you said you would?

you're like a fucking bad smell mate, do you just love arguing or are you retarded? yes i would ask him, i'm not going to go out of my way to find him like some stalker but if i ever bumped into him, unlikely i know but yes i probably would, if i could even remember this petty argument by then.

No, infact I fucking hate argueing actually. When something needs defending though i'll fucking well defend it, whether it makes me appear as a bad smell or not. On this occasion there are wankers slating Ade for something which is basically nothing, therefore seeing as he deserves the benefit of doubt, I will defend him. Part of that is me asking the tough guys slating him if they would have it out with him as to why he wore that top. You said you would, therefore I am saying there is an opportunity to do just that, without going out of your way, as you put it. Just politely ask him as he enters the stadium, no big deal. All I can foresee though is snide looks towards you from the other players and fans there at that time, and perhaps an angry Adebayor asking who the fuck you think you are asking him what he was doing at a time his head was in a million pieces.

mcfc_die_hard said:
wrongun73 said:
what a fucking dick

Pigeonho got to disagree with you. If ade walked past me in the street and i said Ade could you tell me why you wore that arsenal shirt in that interview he wud give me an answer he wudnt be throwing any punches at all you muppet. I may have been a bit harsh in my post but he still doesnt have an excuse for wearing that shirt

Why does he need an exuse? he can wear what he wants in his own time, don't you think your over reacting

M22_blu said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

Why does he need an exuse? he can wear what he wants in his own time, don't you think your over reacting

to be honest mate i dont think im overeacting. Ino hes had an awfull lot on his mind over the past few days but he must have thought that it might cause abit of a stir back over here when he was putting it on.

The Fat el Hombre said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Opinions are cool with me.

I love debate.

I have a bad habit of defending City players on here and that seems to have garnered me a reputation for being against other fans. That isn't the case. I'm just not as reactionary as some posters and can see the bigger picture.

You weren't defending City players, you were attacking City fans. People were debating the point and you just came on and slagged a load of us off again. How do you define proper City fans then? If someone posts on bluemoon are they not propera proper City fan? If it's that some are and some aren't you should probably stop making such sweeping generalizations slating fellow blues when all they're doing is voicing their opinion on a forum

In attacking those attacking Ade I was defending a City player but whatever.

It's my opinion that this board gets worse on a daily basis. It's become a haven for people to slag off all aspect of our club despite our fortunes on the pitch.

I regret using the word 'proper' as I am not into defining fans or forming weird cliques of fans who are more hardcore than others. We all 'support' in our own way I suppose and maybe I should learn to accept that a lot of people enjoy slagging the fuck out of our players (except Bellamy obviously) and learn to live with it.

Don't try to turn this into a 'us vs you' situation. I've got stuff to do and no time to repeat myself over and over and over again as I usually have to do.

So, what do you suggest? Should we sack Ade, fine him, give him away or what?

It's all academic. I predict some point in the next month we'll have a debate about Micah's new trainers and come to the conclusion that they prove he thinks he's top and 'bling' and they actually physically represent his decline. Or something.

Pigeonho said:
wrongun73 said:
you're like a fucking bad smell mate, do you just love arguing or are you retarded? yes i would ask him, i'm not going to go out of my way to find him like some stalker but if i ever bumped into him, unlikely i know but yes i probably would, if i could even remember this petty argument by then.

No, infact I fucking hate argueing actually. When something needs defending though i'll fucking well defend it, whether it makes me appear as a bad smell or not. On this occasion there are wankers slating Ade for something which is basically nothing, therefore seeing as he deserves the benefit of doubt, I will defend him. Part of that is me asking the tough guys slating him if they would have it out with him as to why he wore that top. You said you would, therefore I am saying there is an opportunity to do just that, without going out of your way, as you put it. Just politely ask him as he enters the stadium, no big deal. All I can foresee though is snide looks towards you from the other players and fans there at that time, and perhaps an angry Adebayor asking who the fuck you think you are asking him what he was doing at a time his head was in a million pieces.

like i said before, ive not slagged him off, i just think he was wrong for doing it and it was you who asked the question, would you say that to his face and i said yes, which i stand by.
you need to read my posts properly because i'll say it again ive not slagged the guy off.
you are the one getting all aggressive with yer bad self and slagging fans off for having a different opinion than you, even now your throwing in the sly, back handed shit, 'tough guys' etc which is obviously aimed at me. im no tough guy mate but i can certainly look after myself.
i'd not posted on this thread for ages till i had to defend myself against your bitchy posts!
you need to have a word with yourself mate honest.

I honestly dont know why people are getting this heated about it,i for 1 couldent give a shit as long as when he strats playing again he dose the buisness on the pitch,he might actually be an arsenal fan and so fuckin what if he is.

Lets face it he has bein shit for a few weeks now for us,but what has happend over there could now go 2 ways for me
he could strart to play as if each game was his last(which would be good for us)or he could loose the plot compleatley and walk away from football,and i for 1 couldent blame him if he chose the latter,after all how many people on here actually know what its like 2 be shot at for half an hour,my guess not many!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.