Adebayor [Merged]

simon23 said:
that piece about ade sums up he whole media approach that they have to certain players.

blaiming ade fior the tev miss saying it was him that was given ofside....well if it was him then the lines man got it wrong cause ade didnt go for the ball if he had done then he would have been offside but he didnt

ive never heard a match analysis concentrate soley on attacking one player, and analysisng whther that player wants away from the team

the media treatment of Ade is a disgrace and the treatment of him by some fans is just as bad.....

he has just come back from an injury...he hasnt played a competative match for over a month so he isnt going to be match fit for a good few weeks..he needs game time
You don't need game time to control a football.

didactic said:
Hahahaha I actually came on here looking for this thread. You lot are sheep I knew as soon as they had a go at him on TV so would everyone else. Fact is he actually had a decent game, his passing was very accurate was always a threat just didnt get the ball to his feet like he wanted. This is a guy who has been out for 4 weeks. Infact besides the goal, AJ didnt have a better game than Ade. But what do I know I only think for myself and dont allow the media to decide for me how good or bad a player is. Worse than Hesky? Ade has over 60 goals in 3 seasons how many does Hesky have?? Idiots.

Can't agree with that, his first touch was very poor, his runs were poorly timed, caught offside to much due to being lazy, the only argument i can put up for him is that he hasn't played much recently. If he knuckles down he can still play a part for us but somehow i doubt it, i wouldn't be suprised if he's gone in January.

simon23 said:
didactic said:
Hahahaha I actually came on here looking for this thread. You lot are sheep I knew as soon as they had a go at him on TV so would everyone else. Fact is he actually had a decent game, his passing was very accurate was always a threat just didnt get the ball to his feet like he wanted. This is a guy who has been out for 4 weeks. Infact besides the goal, AJ didnt have a better game than Ade. But what do I know I only think for myself and dont allow the media to decide for me how good or bad a player is. Worse than Hesky? Ade has over 60 goals in 3 seasons how many does Hesky have?? Idiots.

lol....

post of the day

well said that man

Completely agree. Ade looked rusty, but dangerous.

He's a world class striker without a doubt, but some people who presumably dont remember Bernado Corradi think Adebayor is not good enough. Good grief.

The lad is deluded, full of his own self importance.

File under, "must do better" ..........."much much much better".

Letting himself down and needs to grow up, gone in January like some have said.

Pigeonho said:
simon23 said:
that piece about ade sums up he whole media approach that they have to certain players.

blaiming ade fior the tev miss saying it was him that was given ofside....well if it was him then the lines man got it wrong cause ade didnt go for the ball if he had done then he would have been offside but he didnt

ive never heard a match analysis concentrate soley on attacking one player, and analysisng whther that player wants away from the team

the media treatment of Ade is a disgrace and the treatment of him by some fans is just as bad.....

he has just come back from an injury...he hasnt played a competative match for over a month so he isnt going to be match fit for a good few weeks..he needs game time

if you have had a reaonably long lay off then you need time to get adjusted again
i notice you dont criticese the occasional poor control of tev, or aj or the fact that viera cannt pass 5yds to a blue shirt or the fact the fact that boatang hit a pass 30 YDS behind the intended target at one point or that it was barry's slowness in midfield that led to their goal

no we just concentrate on Ade the scapegoat!!!!

typical fickle city fans!!!

Chippy_boy said:
simon23 said:
lol....

post of the day

well said that man

He's a world class striker without a doubt, but some people who presumably dont remember Bernado Corradi think Adebayor is not good enough. Good grief.
Dangerous?! Blanche out of Corrie looked more dangerous tonight. And sorry mate, but Ade is not a world class striker. If he were, Wenger would have kept him. They got £28m offered though and snapped out hands off. Ade is not a world class striker.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:35 pm --<br /><br />
simon23 said:
Pigeonho said:

if you have had a reaonably long lay off then you need time to get adjusted again
i notice you dont criticese the occasional poor control of tev, or aj or the fact that viera cannt pass 5yds to a blue shirt or the fact the fact that boatang hit a pass 30 YDS behind the intended target at one point or that it was barry's slowness in midfield that led to their goal

no we just concentrate on Ade the scapegoat!!!!

typical fickle city fans!!!
Ok

Such a shame, he's a quality player on his day.
To be fair he's not had much game time and as a result he's off the pace and not happy about not playing.
We badley need another striker to help out as well.

In the 2nd half tonight both tevez and Johnson went missing and you can't help but wonder for Tevez how tired he is and for both do they have one eye on Sundays game.
Not enough goals and not enough strikers.

hes a dead man walkin, its obvious bobby dont fancy him and i dont blame him , get rid in jan

Did well, but possibly not suited to Bobs tactics and/ or the average midfield display (Barry looked knackered to me). Hope he comes good.

Chippy_boy said:
simon23 said:
lol....

post of the day

well said that man

viewPreview.php

Take 'em off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.