Adebayor [Merged]

Sabster said:
Rammy Blue said:
Lol, you are clueless.

AJ was our main threat in the first half, their manager changed things at half time and double marked him in the second half.

Unfortunately we didn't have a centre forward capable of creating one single chance for himself.....

Hahahahahahahha

Adebayor had no servce yet still worked hard and ran the channels reasonably well, iin the 1st half aj gave the ball away sooo much.

what game was you watching?????

Lazy? I don't think you realise just how pwoerful and Adebayor is when he turns and runs with the ball. he had some great moments, but his touch wasn't quite there. He just needs games. if he doesnt get them then he will always be struggling for form and match fitness.

dref619 said:
Sabster said:
And whose run created the hole for him to run into?
no one, he ran in behind ?
and why was there a gap there? re watch the clip

-- Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:27 pm --

leewill31 said:
Sabster said:
Hahahahahahahha

Adebayor had no servce yet still worked hard and ran the channels reasonably well, iin the 1st half aj gave the ball away sooo much.

what game was you watching?????

he had 1 good ball in a threatening position into his feet<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:28 pm --<br /><br />
Rammy Blue said:
Sabster said:
Hahahahahahahha

You're no blue imo.

I'll move on.

Lol I am no blue because I refuse to criticise our scapegoat and point out that our beloved AJ gave the ball away more than him.

Grow up.

I thought Johnson was average tonight. Adebayour made several runs that weren't spotted by our players. When he did get the ball he had no help cause Tevez was constantly 40-50 yards away from him cause he was dropping deep. What I have noticed at games is that if Tevez, Johnson, Toure do something crap they get a round of applause, but if Adebayor, Barry, Vieira do the same thing they get hounded.

didactic said:
Hahahaha I actually came on here looking for this thread. You lot are sheep I knew as soon as they had a go at him on TV so would everyone else. Fact is he actually had a decent game, his passing was very accurate was always a threat just didnt get the ball to his feet like he wanted. This is a guy who has been out for 4 weeks. Infact besides the goal, AJ didnt have a better game than Ade. But what do I know I only think for myself and dont allow the media to decide for me how good or bad a player is. Worse than Hesky? Ade has over 60 goals in 3 seasons how many does Hesky have?? Idiots.
haha so did i.
didnt take long for someone to start and everyone on the bandwagon.
ball to feet is the way he plays and how you get the best out of him.a few passes went astray and now he is crap.

carrconormcfc said:
It's a joke how much the 'fans' get on his back. For example, Johnson mis-controls the ball and it rolls out of play, everyone laughs then applauds Johnson. 30 seconds later Ade has a poor first touch and everyone throws a tirade of abuse at the guy, you'd think he'd just missed an open net from 4 yards out the way some go on. These are the same people that leave their seats 10 minutes before the end as well.

this.

chedinho said:
didactic said:
Hahahaha I actually came on here looking for this thread. You lot are sheep I knew as soon as they had a go at him on TV so would everyone else. Fact is he actually had a decent game, his passing was very accurate was always a threat just didnt get the ball to his feet like he wanted. This is a guy who has been out for 4 weeks. Infact besides the goal, AJ didnt have a better game than Ade. But what do I know I only think for myself and dont allow the media to decide for me how good or bad a player is. Worse than Hesky? Ade has over 60 goals in 3 seasons how many does Hesky have?? Idiots.
haha so did i.
didnt take long for someone to start and everyone on the bandwagon.
ball to feet is the way he plays and how you get the best out of him.a few passes went astray and now he is crap.

I know it is unbelievable how much the media influence city fans' opinions of their own players.

I agree AJ wasnt great tonight but at least he did something in scoring the goal. Adebayor did nothing all game apart from give the ball away and be flagged offside. He doesnt look interested at all and i dont have a clue why Mancini decided to change things from the Chelsea game. People need to stop giving Adebayor excuses, he played well at the start of last season but since getting banned he has been awful. Tevez should start through the middle and Silva behind him, Silva is our most creative player yet he is chucked on for the last 15 minutes to try and win us the game.

jamiegrimble said:
Body Language was awful.Before the game(sulking?) and when he was subbed.Didnt penetrate their defence at all.Was offside(lazy thinking) most of the night.Not good enough for where City want to go IMO.I have no faith in him as a penetrating,we need a fookin goal now way.Cant see a future for him here really to be honest.

he got virtually no service in any danger areas beside the ball that was played behind him and when he had 3 defenders on him just before he was subbed.

he was making runs but our midfield were too busy playing pretty patterns and sideways passes in front of our defence to notice instead of sometimes taking a risk and making an incisive pass (or at least trying to)

he also pulled the defender out of position to create space for the goal

all this -----his body language isnt right, he looks disinterested....he didnt when he was busting a gut to get on the end of tev's cross which was just too high, orn when he was constantly asking for the ball to his feet only to watch viera and various others knock high balls up to tev and Aj!!!.

the problem tonight was not ade...it was a lack of pace in the passing in midfield...(yaya and viera were actually playing at walking pace at times!) and also the lack of someone taking a chanc on a harder more incisive pass

carrconormcfc said:
It's a joke how much the 'fans' get on his back. For example, Johnson mis-controls the ball and it rolls out of play, everyone laughs then applauds Johnson. 30 seconds later Ade has a poor first touch and everyone throws a tirade of abuse at the guy, you'd think he'd just missed an open net from 4 yards out the way some go on. These are the same people that leave their seats 10 minutes before the end as well.

I've noticed that of late too, the most vocal moaning wankers tend to be the ones who arrive 15 mins late then leave for half time 15 mins early and do the same second half. The irony of these mongs moaning is lost on them though which is a shame.

It's pretty sad really and kinda shows how these plebs work when, as you noted, they're wanking off about everything AJ does but Ade gets stick whether he's scoring goals or sitting on the bench.

The guy behind me tonight was whining everytime Ade got the ball. He was a right dick though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.