Adebayor [Merged]

Rammy Blue said:
Thought the most telling thing was that, considering he certainly won't be starting on Sunday, he didn't even play 90.

Didn't look a threat in the slightest.

Complete BS as soon as he went off we looked toothless.

When he leaves who will be the next target No matter how they play?

If he wasn't lazy so why do you think he gets caught off side so often,the off side today when he was almost 2 yards on the juve back line was a disgrace,he doesn't give a so we should let him go,a player who trains everyday but loses the ball in almost the same fashion in every games he plays for a professional footballer on the money he is on,you would expect someone to actually apply himself a little more but no.

He seemed a little slow as well but maybe it is the rustiness i guess but would i be sorry if he was to leave,hell no,i would even love it if we could call back bellamy because him at least would offer us pace,quality and never say die attitude out there to go alongside carlitos who must be ruing the fact that craig is not there to pull defenders away from him.

zinaldo1982 said:
If he wasn't lazy so why do you think he gets caught off side so often,the off side today when he was almost 2 yards on the juve back line was a disgrace,he doesn't give a so we should let him go,a player who trains everyday but loses the ball in almost the same fashion in every games he plays for a professional footballer on the money he is on,you would expect someone to actually apply himself a little more but no.

He seemed a little slow as well but maybe it is the rustiness i guess but would i be sorry if he was to leave,hell no,i would even love it if we could call back bellamy because him at least would offer us pace,quality and never say die attitude out there to go alongside carlitos who must be ruing the fact that craig is not there to pull defenders away from him.

Who pulled the defender away for the first goal?

You can't just walk back into the 1st team after injury and play like you've never been away. As it was he had a reasonable game

Thought City did well to fight our way back into the game, and were at our best at the start of the 2nd half

We lost a lot through having to move Boateng to the left and Boyata to the right. In a game where Juve were defending their penalty area we missed the added width from overlapping full-backs

Sabster said:
Rammy Blue said:
Thought the most telling thing was that, considering he certainly won't be starting on Sunday, he didn't even play 90.

Didn't look a threat in the slightest.

Were you at the game?

Certainly doesn't sound like it, he was woeful, end of.

Sabster said:
zinaldo1982 said:

Who pulled the defender away for the first goal?

goal was all about the ball and johnsons run ?

Rammy Blue said:
Sabster said:

Were you at the game?

Certainly doesn't sound like it, he was woeful, end of.

Johnson was far worse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.