Adebayor [Merged]

Body Language was awful.Before the game(sulking?) and when he was subbed.Didnt penetrate their defence at all.Was offside(lazy thinking) most of the night.Not good enough for where City want to go IMO.I have no faith in him as a penetrating,we need a fookin goal now way.Cant see a future for him here really to be honest.

Lazy player. Nspent the first half with his back to the game and his positioning is awful. Spends too long lying on the floor when the game has moved on. Juventus tonight saved themselves £25m in the January transfer window by watching him play tonight.

He looks asleep on the pitch most of the time, probably co he has trouble sleeping on the bus.

Sabster said:
Rammy Blue said:
Were you at the game?

Certainly doesn't sound like it, he was woeful, end of.

Johnson was far worse

Lol, you are clueless.

AJ was our main threat in the first half, their manager changed things at half time and double marked him in the second half.

Unfortunately we didn't have a centre forward capable of creating one single chance for himself.....

Rammy Blue said:
Sabster said:
Johnson was far worse

Lol, you are clueless.

AJ was our main threat in the first half, their manager changed things at half time and double marked him in the second half.

Unfortunately we didn't have a centre forward capable of creating one single chance for himself.....

Hahahahahahahha

Adebayor had no servce yet still worked hard and ran the channels reasonably well, iin the 1st half aj gave the ball away sooo much.

mcrpogue said:
Lazy player. Nspent the first half with his back to the game and his positioning is awful. Spends too long lying on the floor when the game has moved on. Juventus tonight saved themselves £25m in the January transfer window by watching him play tonight.

He looks asleep on the pitch most of the time, probably co he has trouble sleeping on the bus.
You sound like the arsenal fans. He’s not lazy at all

for such a talent he is such a waste!

i hope he comes good but he needs the game time and improve vastly on tonight's performance.

Ade had some good touches tonight and i thought he put plenty of effort in,if everytime he makes a mistake the fans get on his back he will no wonder look nervous and his game will be affected.You cant just play 1 in a blue moon and be expected to be brilliant,you need a run and the support of your home fans,come on Ade feel the love off some of us.

Sabster said:
Rammy Blue said:
Lol, you are clueless.

Hahahahahahahha

Adebayor had no servce yet still worked hard and ran the channels reasonably well, iin the 1st half aj gave the ball away sooo much.

You're no blue imo.

I'll move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.