Adebayor {merged}

Mancio said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
But he isn't good enough to be 4th choice striker. That's the point!

And where is your evidence that Ade has been causing trouble?

and where is your evidence that Ade hasNT been causing troble ?

No - YOU made the allegation that he was. I made no allegation either way. I merely asked you to support your claim.

So far you haven't done so. No surprise, there.

All I've seen is people slag him off and now he's the best thing since sliced bread.

As Mancini said he needs to get his confidence back - something that City fans are very good at destroying.

Hopefully, he will come back a better player and we can cash in (for the FFPR) or it will be like getting a new player.

Can someone, anyone show me definative proof that Adebayor was causing dressing room problems. (Please do not mention the training room scuffle, Balotelli had one and that was quickly forgotten as he is our new golden boy.) Tevez said he wanted to leave the club even handed in a transfer request but he too shits roses and is untouchable.

Ade is better than Dzeko in the premiership I dont care how many Dzeko has scored elsewhere, Ade is better than Balo in the Prem and fitter. Ade is better than Jo in the prem infact there are only 2 strikers one would say are definately better than Ade in the Prem based on form and goal return. So besides repeating what the Arsenal fans say (funny if he was so crap they cannot seem to forgive his leaving.) Without using the he is lazy and cant be bothered cliches which are proved wrong by his goals and attitude NEVER ONCE MISSED TRAINING WHEN FIT. What has Ade done that is so bad that he would even be placed as fourth striker?

didactic said:
Can someone, anyone show me definative proof that Adebayor was causing dressing room problems. (Please do not mention the training room scuffle, Balotelli had one and that was quickly forgotten as he is our new golden boy.) Tevez said he wanted to leave the club even handed in a transfer request but he too shits roses and is untouchable.

Ade is better than Dzeko in the premiership I dont care how many Dzeko has scored elsewhere, Ade is better than Balo in the Prem and fitter. Ade is better than Jo in the prem infact there are only 2 strikers one would say are definately better than Ade in the Prem based on form and goal return. So besides repeating what the Arsenal fans say (funny if he was so crap they cannot seem to forgive his leaving.) Without using the he is lazy and cant be bothered cliches which are proved wrong by his goals and attitude NEVER ONCE MISSED TRAINING WHEN FIT. What has Ade done that is so bad that he would even be placed as fourth striker?

I don't buy it either. However those excuses seem to come mainly from spiteful Arsenal fans, bandwagon-jumping City fans who don't make the effort to think for themselves and not judge players on reputation or the media. The only excuse that makes any sense to me for this move is the fact that maybe Ade didn't fit in well with the manager's tactics but even then one could argue that the manager should be able to accomodate a striker of Ade's talent at least till the summer. I however don't know every single detail of what informed this move but i'm definitely not buying all this ''he's lazy'' shit.

the only person that has ever claimed ade was a trouble maker is wenger!...suprise suprise that....the man is a lemon (in terms of bitterness!) and I would take what he says with a huge pinch of salt (as well as any arsenal fans).

All you have to do is look at the training reports and what some of the new players have said since coming in this season....quite a few of them mention that ade is the comedian of the group...the one that makes people laugh, plays jokes on people but it also seems that he is a very welcoming figure to new players....(some of this is fact, some opinion)

maybe RM see this part of ade's nature as disruptive..he is known to bea disciplinarian and therefore maybe he cannt handle ade's "playful" approach which could be construde as unserious or unhelpful...but in reality its pretty harmless (again just my opinion)

Noone has any eveidence whatsoever that ade is a trouble causer....its all hearsay and speculation that some use to suit their own agenda.

RM has messed up in terms of our attacking options (not just with ade). He has left us lightweight upfront with little to no cover, and very few options.

He does have BALO (an excellent option) - but he is taking a huge risk in a number of ways...Firstly with the injury - if balo breaks down aain it could well be his season over. Secondly in that balo's temprament is suspect...he could well end up getting sent off, taken off in matches where he gets wound up again....

Re: Ade, Ade, Adeee

didactic said:
Ade scored a screamer tonight against Sevilla.

That will be all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJby-v3KW10[/youtube]

Good goal but shite defending....

What a load of rubbish this thread is.

I have just watched the match and it took Adebayor 88 minutes to score. For the first 87 minutes he was the nearly man. nearly connected to the crosses, shooting wide, pathetic weak shots and then air shots. Basically the same as he was at City recently.

Unfortunately it took us a while to realise why Arsenal 'reluctantly' let him go. Shame it cost us so much money. We don't need the hassle, let's hope Real Madrid make the move permanent.

beziersblue said:
What a load of rubbish this thread is.

I have just watched the match and it took Adebayor 88 minutes to score. For the first 87 minutes he was the nearly man. nearly connected to the crosses, shooting wide, pathetic weak shots and then air shots. Basically the same as he was at City recently.

Unfortunately it took us a while to realise why Arsenal 'reluctantly' let him go. Shame it cost us so much money. We don't need the hassle, let's hope Real Madrid make the move permanent.

Exactly this, would be great if he does well at Madird - then they'll actually buy the sod. Not reliable enough for a top club in games of few chances - and contributes to little otherwise

simon23 said:
the only person that has ever claimed ade was a trouble maker is wenger!...suprise suprise that....the man is a lemon (in terms of bitterness!) and I would take what he says with a huge pinch of salt (as well as any arsenal fans).

Actually I think this is incorrect in that (to my knowledge - though I admit I have not checked) Wenger did not make that claim in public. Though obviously he thought it.

I do happen to know it's true that he was serious trouble in the Arsenal dressing room though (yes, I am "ITK" on this - first and last time ever, I suspect).

Oh, Kolo hates him as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.