Adebayor {merged}

Braggster said:
simon23 said:
the only person that has ever claimed ade was a trouble maker is wenger!...suprise suprise that....the man is a lemon (in terms of bitterness!) and I would take what he says with a huge pinch of salt (as well as any arsenal fans).

Actually I think this is incorrect in that (to my knowledge - though I admit I have not checked) Wenger did not make that claim in public. Though obviously he thought it.

I do happen to know it's true that he was serious trouble in the Arsenal dressing room though (yes, I am "ITK" on this - first and last time ever, I suspect).

Oh, Kolo hates him as well.

enlighten us then what was the serious trouble he has caused at arsenal...and how is that connected to mancini not playing him....has he caused serious trouble in the changing room at city????....

how do you konw kolo hates him...and again so what.....sherringham and andy cole hated each other (that is a fact) and they played successfully together for years winning titles

Ade was/is one of my favorite players. I dont buy into al the media bullshit or what others fans say. I think with Ade, it was the same with Bellamy, they couldn't co-exist with Mancini, and thus had to leave.

fact is he is an excellent goal scorer and we really could have used him and bought another creative mid in Jan instead of another striker like him.

I hope the born offside bags a hattrick every game in this season, more chances Real will buy him

Celebritykiller said:
beziersblue said:
What a load of rubbish this thread is.

I have just watched the match and it took Adebayor 88 minutes to score. For the first 87 minutes he was the nearly man. nearly connected to the crosses, shooting wide, pathetic weak shots and then air shots. Basically the same as he was at City recently.

Unfortunately it took us a while to realise why Arsenal 'reluctantly' let him go. Shame it cost us so much money. We don't need the hassle, let's hope Real Madrid make the move permanent.

Exactly this, would be great if he does well at Madird - then they'll actually buy the sod. Not reliable enough for a top club in games of few chances - and contributes to little otherwise

Yet he is starting for Real Madrid?

Hahahaha. Some of you people make me laugh.

simon23 said:
Braggster said:
Actually I think this is incorrect in that (to my knowledge - though I admit I have not checked) Wenger did not make that claim in public. Though obviously he thought it.

I do happen to know it's true that he was serious trouble in the Arsenal dressing room though (yes, I am "ITK" on this - first and last time ever, I suspect).

Oh, Kolo hates him as well.

enlighten us then what was the serious trouble he has caused at arsenal...and how is that connected to mancini not playing him....has he caused serious trouble in the changing room at city????....

how do you konw kolo hates him...and again so what.....sherringham and andy cole hated each other (that is a fact) and they played successfully together for years winning titles
Yeah, the Kolo point is a fair one. Just amuses me, as everyone assumes they are friends, when they really aren't.

Without going into too much detail, amongst other things it included surreptitiously finding out other squad members' wages and spreading that info in order to cause resentment, envy, discontent etc. Not cool.

hearsay and conjecture....no prrof other than what you say

and again what trouble has he caused at city?

Braggster said:
Yeah, the Kolo point is a fair one. Just amuses me, as everyone assumes they are friends, when they really aren't.

Without going into too much detail, amongst other things it included surreptitiously finding out other squad members' wages and spreading that info in order to cause resentment, envy, discontent etc. Not cool.

Kolo does not hate Adebayor and they are friends, they even go to each others houses and their wives are very close. Try again.

beziersblue said:
What a load of rubbish this thread is.

I have just watched the match and it took Adebayor 88 minutes to score. For the first 87 minutes he was the nearly man. nearly connected to the crosses, shooting wide, pathetic weak shots and then air shots. Basically the same as he was at City recently.

Unfortunately it took us a while to realise why Arsenal 'reluctantly' let him go. Shame it cost us so much money. We don't need the hassle, let's hope Real Madrid make the move permanent.

Are you Mancini in disguise?

LOL! 2 goals in 2 games. Give your head a wobble, Roberto.

It used to interest me that Adebayor was prolific for Arsenal yet their fans didn't seem too bothered that he left to sign for us. Maybe his face didn't fit there but, as a Hughes signing, if Adebayor couldn't play to Mancini's system then he had to be shipped out.

He could always come back here refreshed and ready for next season but I think we've seen the last of him in a City shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.