Adebayor signs

BlueMoon93 said:
Brino14 said:
Just presenting a statistic, my bad.

I'm not trying to appear that way, but I'm just warning you that he has a huge ego. If his ego couldn't be satisfied at Arsenal, where he was a guaranteed starter, he's going to have problems competing with 7 other strikers on the team. That's all.

We will probs start the season with 5 strikers. With a front 3 of Robinho, Ade and Tevez.

Would you mind showing a complete formation? I'm interested in seeing where you put the other two strikers, considering Adebayor and Santa Cruz play very similar roles.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1200574/Arsenal-fans-drove-Adebayor-away-claims-Gunners-boss-Wenger.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

Brino14 said:
BlueMoon93 said:
We will probs start the season with 5 strikers. With a front 3 of Robinho, Ade and Tevez.

Would you mind showing a complete formation? I'm interested in seeing where you put the other two strikers, considering Adebayor and Santa Cruz play very similar roles.

Of course.

4-3-3

Given

Richards
Kompany
Onuoha/Terry
Bridge/Lescott

Ireland
De Jong
Barry

Tevez
Adebayor
Robinho

Subs:

Zabaleta
Dunne
Elano
Petrov
Wright-Phillips
Bellamy
Santa Cruz

get in there . is there any chance of putting a massive poster of him in a city shirt just outside the emarates stadium . i hope that we finish top 4

BlueMoon93 said:
Brino14 said:

Of course.

4-3-3

Given

Richards
Kompany
Onuoha/Terry
Bridge/Lescott

Ireland
De Jong
Barry

Tevez
Adebayor
Robinho

Subs:

Zabaleta
Dunne
Elano
Petrov
Wright-Phillips
Bellamy
Santa Cruz

---Robinho-----Adebayor------Tevez

--------Barry----------Ireland-------

---------------De Jong--------------

Barca style would suit you quite nicely.

Brino14 said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Of course.

4-3-3

Given

Richards
Kompany
Onuoha/Terry
Bridge/Lescott

Ireland
De Jong
Barry

Tevez
Adebayor
Robinho

Subs:

Zabaleta
Dunne
Elano
Petrov
Wright-Phillips
Bellamy
Santa Cruz

---Robinho-----Adebayor------Tevez

--------Barry----------Ireland-------

---------------De Jong--------------

Barca style would suit you quite nicely.

Nail on head son. We did this last season but with Kompany for Barry, Big Phil for Ade and SWP for Tevez. Barry will be more holding than attacking imo.

I don't mind him leaving, I'm just disappointed how it went about. He basically took a big shit on Arsenal Football Club with his performances last year. He literally pouted the entire year because we didn't let him go to Milan/Barcelona. It's worse in that we made him the player he is today; he would be nothing without Arsenal.

You would feel the same if one of your homegrown players (I guess Richards or someone) spent an entire summer flirting with other clubs, didn't move, and then spent the next season pouting and proving a detriment to the club.

On another note, if Hughes can somehow get your team to gel, you have a shot of trophies. I think however that it will take another year or so with a stable squad to do that. Good luck, and I wouldn't mind you replacing Chelsea. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.